facebook

"irrelevant" or "other" houses

by: other

Almost everyone who does their own ranking of frats puts "irrelevant" or "other" at the bottom as a catch-all for the smaller houses. Are these houses really irrelevant? Does anyone have opinions on these:

SPD
AKL
SAM
Kappa Sigs
KDR
Phi Taus
Triangle
Phi Kapps
STG
DKE
Chi Psi
TKE
Zeta Psi
OD
Beta Sigs
AGS

Posted By: other
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kinda   

I would say that AKL and SAM are probably the most relevant out of all of these. They have a decent rep

By: Kinda
by: Disk Dec 3, 2019 2:52:12 PM

Except they’re both not on campus anymore lol

By: Disk
#2  by: S   

i've had nothing but good experiences with guys from chi psi. they're a small frat, but they're close & i've always felt safe at their parties.

By: S
by: Ben Dec 4, 2019 10:03:45 AM

Self ranked alert

By: Ben
by: SDec 4, 2019 11:36:18 AM

actually no lol...didn't even say that they were relevant, just that I liked them and feel safe there...sorry you belong to a frat that girls wouldn't say the same thing about :)

By: S
#3  by: anonymous   

we do a lot of stuff with a lot of these frats. DKE is my favorite, KDR is a close second. Phi Tau is a mixed bag. TKE is cool and so is PKT, just don’t know a lot of the guys personally in those. kappa sig is okay.

By: anonymous
#4  by: Smitty Johnson   

A few of these are not currently active, but the rest all have something to offer. We have what 45,000 kids at UofI, not everyone wants the same thing. Some like a big intense house, others prefer a more low key experience. Unlike some schools, pretty much every fraternity here is good in its own way.

By: Smitty Johnson

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.