facebook

bring back beta

by: Guy

How would I go about trying to bring back Beta Theta Pi? Contact Nationals? Contact IFC? Is it even possible?

Posted By: Guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Game Plan   

1. Realize that you will never live in the mansion because it has been sold to a developer and will be torn down.
2. Wait 3 years - standard wait time after being kicked off campus
3. Contact Nationals with a detailed plan for recruitment and operations for the local chapter.

Or just join an existing house.

By: Game Plan
by: UmmNov 19, 2019 4:29:29 AM

False can’t be torn down cause it’s a historical landmark. However it could’ve been sold to a developer tho

By: Umm
by: Game PlanNov 20, 2019 10:50:11 PM

A historical landmark can be torn down, especially if it is in a state of disrepair.

The Alpha Delta Phi house is a landmark and is being torn down. Others have in the past.

HOWEVER, I read that the current area and structure might be changed around so that the structure is still there but only a few guys live there.

#2  by: Alphdelts   

would have an easier time recolonizing Alpha Delts since they just bought that crib

By: Alphdelts
by: Game PlanNov 20, 2019 10:51:26 PM

What house did Alpha Delts buy?

#3  by: betas   

I always loved the look of that house. One of the biggest houses on campus. Huge pillars, sitting on top of a hill like that--just a quintessential frat house.

By: betas

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.