facebook

physical sorority houses

by: CURIOUS ILLINI

So now that rush is over... let's have some fun. Which are the best physical houses of the Sororities??? Take into factor looks, decor, location (etc)

Posted By: CURIOUS ILLINI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: a 23' pnm   

First off I wanna say that rush was such a cool experience getting to see all of the different houses cause let's face it... I am never gonna step into the majority of them every again. Here is my personal top 3 of my favorite houses I have been to:
1. DG - Their house is sooooo gorgeous wow. From the crisp white coloring with the columns to the huge balcony on top, the house outside reminds me of the white house. Inside the rooms (from when I was there) were very spacious and big. In a great location close to the quad. Lots of girls love living in from what I've heard.
2. KD - Everyone talks about DZ's new house but what about KD's?? Pretty sure this is the first year members are living in the new house and from what I can remember, it is gorgeous. Huge staircase crossing the front with a mega chandelier. At least 3 floors too so lots of room. The house itself is in a horrible location, though, so I wouldn't necessarily want to live here.
3. Pi Phi - Best. Location. Hands. Down. Although this house isn't as "grand" as others, it is by far the coziest and homey. Inside there is everything you miss that's home, from the living room to a basement. Decor is really nice too, reminds me of something HGTV would redecorate with.
Although I mentioned my top 3, each house is so different from one another and cannot just be ranked. There is a house for everyone out there, guarantee.

By: a 23' pnm
by: DGNov 5, 2019 7:47:49 PM

DG has open airs :(

By: DG
#2  by: AGD LUVA   

What about AGD? They are newly renovated and live in a castle

By: AGD LUVA
by: bNov 4, 2019 11:11:26 PM

wouldn’t give much to AGD. although they’re working on renovations they do have the cold rooms/open air. a lot of the house is very old

By: b
#3  by: Hi   

Okay but on the real open airs are nice. I sleep in one and I get the best sleep I’ve ever gotten in my entire life. They’re not ~physically~ attractive at first glance but I personally think they’re a cool feature of a sorority house

By: Hi
#4  by: student   

sdt's house SUCKED. lol couldnt even tell where the front was. where u first walk in its a literal parking lot with a tent. then the main door to the house is not a door to the inside it's to a weird courtyard they have which needs to be powerwashed. the house is also up a huge ramp you need to zig zag to get up. not to mention pretty far

By: student
by: ConfusedMar 24, 2020 2:17:52 PM

SDT’s house is a maze and looks like a haunted mansion from the outside

By: Confused
#5  by: Facts   

I’ll cut the bs and simply say KD and DZ are easily 1a and 1b with a huge drop off for everyone else. If u disagree u just haven’t seen them lmao

By: Facts
by: haha okNov 7, 2019 2:25:26 AM

lmao sooo many dz girls dropped cause of the status as well as how expensive the house is... i’m always gonna wonder why dz thought they could get a new house and have the money to pay for it. totally understandable that kd has a new house they can keep girls but good luck dz! phi mu pls take note for next year...

By: haha ok
by: one more thingNov 7, 2019 2:27:17 AM

kd and dz have the WORST locations. at least kkg and agd are close to parts of campus and academic buildings kd and dz are by the freshman lmaoooo

By: one more thing
by: almost dzJan 7, 2020 12:42:02 AM

i didn’t go dz because of how expensive it was tbh

By: almost dz
by: LolMar 17, 2020 9:06:37 AM

don’t agree both waaaayyy too far

By: Lol
#6  by: cookie   

sdt's house is a dungeon that NEEDS a powerwash

By: cookie
#7  by: im gonna be honest ok?   

tbh gphi's wasn't that nice kinda clustered and not very roomy at all.

By: im gonna be honest ok?
#8  by: .....   

phi mu's is still dirt

By: .....
by: stopMar 21, 2020 6:28:17 PM

Don’t be rude

By: stop
#9  by: ...   

but seriously phi mu's "new house" is STILL dirt 6 months later HAHA

By: ...
by: yikesMar 23, 2020 2:56:54 PM

didn't they tell girls durring rush it'd be done in the fall?? talk about false promises lmao

By: yikes
#10  by: Phi Mu   

Nationals really doing us dirty with the slow architect

By: Phi Mu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.