facebook

partying and staying warm

by: Dean

It’s that time of year again. Staying up late for Halloween parties, going out to trick or treat (not really), and loading up on sugary sweets. While Greek life, partying, and staying up can be fun I’d just like to remind people to keep warm. Wear coats and plenty of layers, it is better to be safe than sorry. Right now I am very sick because I walked around campus with only a long sleeve shirt. Don’t be like me, stay warm. Also getting enough sleep definitely helps to prevent yourself from getting sleep. I can’t emphasize enough the power of a good sleep schedule. Waking up at the same time every day does wonders. Even if you stay up late, make sure to wake up at the same time, and maybe take a nap during the day. Party if you want, this is college after all, but don’t be stupid. Like if you want to go to bed but feel pressure to stay at a bar with friends, just do an Irish goodbye and leave (they will not care after like 2 minutes, trust me). Rant over, thanks

Posted By: Dean
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dean   

Little typo in there, but you get the point

By: Dean

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.