facebook

fake feminism !!

by: Hmm

I find it funny how houses like
Dg theta tridelt gphi axo kd aphi AND axid say they’re all for empowering women....but then make fun of girls who they don’t think are pretty. “Diverse” house is not something that describes ANY of these sororities. Don’t pretend like you’re a feminist if you participate in the rating and degradation of girls.

There are houses that actually don’t recruit based on looks, and they always have stereotypically pretty girls regardless, like pi phi and adpi and phi sig

Posted By: Hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

I was here until you plugged pi phi and phi sig lol. you're probs a phi sig lmao

By: eh
#2  by: mmmmm not sure   

my house is considered a top and our rush has literally nothing to do with looks. theres not a lot of diversity in sororities bc theres not a lot of diversity in pnms. a lot of stereotypes about houses are decades old and greek life as a whole has grown out of those stereotypes!! i do truly find my house to be an empowering place. i think that perpetuating these stereotypes about houses is very antifeminist of you): also rush is literally just an algorithm. my whole house could love a girl and she could still not get invited back bc thats just how the computer system works.

By: mmmmm not sure
by: uhhhOct 29, 2019 5:57:26 PM

name of house please?

By: uhhh
by: noOct 29, 2019 10:50:03 PM

the whole top/middle/bottom tier system everywhere (and especially here) is based on looks. it's impossible to say you don't, when pledge classes are all skinny attractive girls. nice try though.

By: no
#3  by: Kappa   

Forgot to mention kappa too!

By: Kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.