facebook

everyone self-ranks-don't let gr make decisions

by: PNMs listen up

Just a quick little PSA for any PMN's frequenting this site (I know I did last year).

Everyone. self. ranks. Literally every chapter has a handful of girls that do it. Do not take rankings or reviews on here seriously. It's more of a gossip/bashing form. I find reading posts entertaining after I joined a chapter, but I really wish I wouldn't have known this form existed when I was rushing.

It doesn't matter if it's supposedly 'a frat guy' giving their thoughts. 90% of the time it's a girl in a sorority. Don't let random (and anonymous) people's ranks decide your preferences for you.

On another note, congrats! You're almost done with this crazy, stressful, overwhelming process. Trust your gut, and go with the chapter you'll feel most at-home in. :)

Posted By: PNMs listen up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :(   

I seriously wish someone would have told me this when I rushed two years ago. I basically freaked out about the sororities I got asked back to because of this site, but I had really loved the girls up until that point. In the end, it all worked out great, but knowing this would have prevented a lot of stress.

By: :(
#2  by: &22   

And do u really want to listen to someone who has nothing better to do than bash an entire group of people when they probably don’t know any of them. Low self esteem haters trying to make themselves feel better

By: &22

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.