facebook

hey pnms . . .i'm with you!

by: PNM

Who else is excited about Open House starting today! I am from out of state and don't have a lot of friends on campus (yet!). My room mate and I (and other dorm floor friends) have a pact NOT to talk about our house prefs as we rush. We are "trusting the process" and don't want to influence each other. Is this a good forum to communicate as we go through rush? It is such a tough decision I don't want to make a mistake or be bamboozled by a house putting on a good show . . . A few girls from my hometown recently graduated from U of I and based on their feedback I am most excited to meet the women from ADPi, APhi, KD, KKG, PiBPhi, GPhiB and XO but I am keeping an open mind. How about you?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

That is a lot of people you know when you claim to be out of state an not know anyone.

No likely

By: Huh
by: Huh?Sep 5, 2019 2:26:35 PM

Huh? I’m not sure what your problem is. Are you claiming she is not out of state? Are you claiming that she doesn’t have girls from her hometown who graduated from Illinois and know the reputations of the houses here? She is not claiming to know alums in each of these houses. I’m not sure why you think she is lying and I am really not sure why anyone would bother posting here and lying about that. Either way...we should stop hijacking this discussion and let the PNMs have a safe forum to talk. STFU!

By: Huh?
#2  by: Um...no   

This is not a good place to discuss. There are a lot of jerks on this site who think their (limited, often biased) opinion is the only way to go in Greek life. I wouldn't take anything written here very seriously.

By: Um...no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.