facebook

not drinking and joining a fraternity

by: .

I have liver disease so I am not allowed to drink, but would like to pledge a fraternity. Will I have any troubles getting a bid if I don't drink at all? Any fraternities in the top 10 that do this? Will they understand, or will they just not let me join because I don't drink?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I am already a sophmore incoming transfer student

By: .
by: 54Aug 14, 2013 11:40:35 PM

good luck being a transfer student who also can't drink or smoke or do anything. Going to the bars? No. Pregame? No. Exchange? No. Chilling? Yea. The best advice i can give is for you to bring something to the table that no one else has. Can you pull like none other? Are you extremely wealthy?

By: 54
#2  by: .   

One thing I have is an amazing physique, I am shredded and lean and probably stronger than any one in the frat. Srs, one thing i was known in hs was for my physiqe/ my lifts in the weight room

by: ?Aug 15, 2013 2:07:25 AM

Stop being co.cky, there are plenty of big guys out there, so dont think youre special. And heres some extra advice: Dont ever say you have an amazing physique to another guy, f.aggot

By: ?
by: 976Aug 15, 2013 12:18:02 PM

aside from your g ay description of yourself, you can probably pull hard. good luck

By: 976
#3  by: .   

I don't say that to anyone lol, this is internet and im anonymous and i can do w/e I want lol here cuz no one will find out.

Anyways, there may be big guys but I am saying I am aesthetic/lean etc.

#4  by: Erel   

Mohab

By: Erel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.