facebook

what is the pnm gpa to join a sorority?

by: Annalise

Hey everyone!
I might go to UIUC next year so I'm just wondering if anyone knowns the GPA requirements to join/be initiated at each chapter here at UIUC?

Posted By: Annalise
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: next Fall   

The GPA requirement to enter fall recruitment is set by panhellenic toward the end of this semester, and will be available in your printed Fall 2019 Recruitment schedule.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: THE PANHELLENIC GPA REQUIREMENT TO BE IN RECRUITMENT VARIES FROM EACH INDIVIDUAL NPC'S PRIVATE GPA REQUIREMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP. This means there are houses to which you will not be invited back during recruitment strictly due to your GPA.

Chi Omega is the only NPC group currently known to intentionally NOT initiate new members until after university grades are given/known, which means a longer pledging length but a wiser Chi Omega chapter.

By: next Fall
#2  by: gpaaaaa   

The gpa requirement to be a member after joining hovers between 2.5 to maybe 3.0, maybe a little higher. Each chapter gets to decide their own cutoff for what gpa they want pnms to have, but generally I'd say if youre anywhere above a 3.4ish/3.5 you'll be okay. None of them are too ridiculous but it does vary. It's also different if you're older than a freshman, your gpa is looked at differently than freshman pnms.

By: gpaaaaa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.