facebook

aephi

by: phiordie

Hey so i'm transferring in the spring and i'm in AEPHI, is it worth it to join on this campus? I heard they are really weird but like idk if its better to be a geed or in aephi. are they social?

Posted By: phiordie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 21   

I rushed last year and went to AEPhi a few times during recruitment, and ended up joininga house I was a legacy at. During recruitment all girls I talked to were friendly. Not super in your face sorority girls, but they seemed to like eachother. I’ve seen them at bars for exchanges, so they have a social calendar. If it’s joining them or being a geed I’d say try it.

By: 21
#2  by: why not   

The only way you will actually know if you fit in is to join. It’s not like you can join another house, so why not try it...you can always drop if you hate it so much.

By: why not
#3  by: x   

you can always join and decide you don't like it. they're all really nice lax girls you might as well give it a chance before just deciding to be a GDI.

By: x
#4  by: a higher source   

Your best information can only come from within AEPhi itself. Anonymous webchat group members can only speculate on the allowable transfer options for initiated AEPhi students. Each NCP group has different membership transfer rules and regulations. Please make your important inquiries of your own AEPhi chapter sisters; your national AEPhi offices also have women who will answer and assist transferring collegians.

By: a higher source

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.