facebook

phi sig hate

by: confused

what is all the hate about phi sig? seems like its coming out of nowhere

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm...   

As an “insider” I can tell you that it might be because of....

Lack of sisterhood
Fighting between classes
Dirty rush practices
Questionable behavior
Lowest, or one of the lowest, GPAs
ETC., etc., etc.

I also feel like our 22s are feeling like they were tricked into pledging a sorority that was presented very differently than reality. I think we have lost our way.

Just my opinion.

LITP

By: Hmm...
by: :/Nov 13, 2018 6:08:09 PM

that sucks i thought they were really chill and genuine during rush and their 22s seemed nice

By: :/
#2  by: 123   

i’m not a phi sig but i have friends in it and they seem to have sisterhood at the same level as other sororities. idk what the hate is about but it probably is because their pledge class is doing stuff with better frats this year. u guys seriously need to chill

By: 123
#3  by: Stop the hate    

Stop the hating of Phi Sigs.
Their new 22's seem to be very happy and they initiated a full pledge class. Unless you are in Phi Sigs then you dont have any substance to bashing. Just stop and be positive towards all greek girls!

By: Stop the hate
by: Huh?Nov 15, 2018 11:06:03 AM

This post was from a PSS and I think she lists some legitimate and verifiable issues. Also, I am all for the greek system and I am in a “top” sorority that has parties with the “top” fraternities but when are we women ever going to stop defining ourselves by this? Who really cares? I don’t think PSS is pairing up with any better frats than they used to but even if they are does this make them a better sorority? Their lack of sisterhood is well known, their girls are legendary cray cray and their GPA is the lowest on campus. Maybe they should work on that?

By: Huh?
#4  by: they're ok   

I have found them on average to be more real and down to earth. Partiers, but who isn't in Champaign.

They ahve moved up quickly since recolonizing - not the most prominent but the ones I have met seem to get along and just have fun and enjoy their college experience.

If your experience with them is different, then just avoid them. We have what - 40,000 students - plenty of others for you to hang out with.

By: they're ok
by: What’s up Phi Sig? Nov 15, 2018 3:52:17 PM

What’s up Phi Sig?

By: What’s up Phi Sig?
by: noNov 15, 2018 4:13:14 PM

Careful about making accusations or accusing people of things they are not.

And think about what you are doing here, at this very limited timeframe of your life, and how you are spending it. Why would you tear down anyone. It shows that you don't like yourself. Sorry your parents don't treat you well, but attacking others will not fix that.

By: no
#5  by: Source   

most likely either DZ, AOPi or AGD - houses that are much older but that have been passed in terms of prestige by PSS.

No way someone from a "top house" would even waste their time to bash them.

By: Source
#6  by: Hey    

"Sorry your parents don't treat you well"? Careful Phi Sig your crazy is showing.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.