facebook

advice about dropping

by: Need advice

Hey guys, so I've been having second thoughts about my sorority for a while now. As you all likely know, initiation is coming up in the next few weeks so now is the time to really decide if your house is for you. Now to be clear, I think so many of the girls I've met are great people. It's just that at meetings I always kinda feel like I don't fit in with them, and I just don't feel like I'm as enthusiastic or contributing as much to the sorority as they are. Also, dues are very expensive so I'm trying to figure out if the cost is worth it. I don't want to lose the friends I've made but idk how they'd feel if I dropped. Sorry about the long post, I just would like to know what you all think, or if you have experience with doubting/dropping a sorority?

Posted By: Need advice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: helper   

Idk how long you have until initiation, but If you feel like your house isn't going to make your overall experience here better, then I say drop. Why pay thousands a year for a club that you don't even enjoy? If the friends you've made are real, they won't look down on you.

By: helper
#2  by: Geed   

Being a geed sucks. Just drop junior year like a normal person

By: Geed
#3  by: PSS?   

Are you considering dropping Phi Sigs? I swear they should set up a hotine for all of the girls dropping PSS. What is happening over there? Should Panhellenic get involved?

By: PSS?
#4  by: hey   

It's your decision not theirs - it's your life not theirs.

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.