facebook

thetas have lost their crown :(

by: Senior

How come Thetas have gone down hill so much over the last 3 years? Girls PARTY and have lost their classiness. Not so pretty. What happened?
Sad, I hope nationals come in & get Thetas back on track....

Posted By: Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truth   

you can tell theta is still on top because randoms can't stop talking about them on this site. If they really were declining nobody would bother to tear them down

By: truth
by: I agree with the senior. Oct 15, 2018 12:05:37 PM

Maybe the post by a "senior" is actually from a concerned senior Theta? She did use the word sad.
But anyway i do agree, Thetas need some work. Or they will continue to go down hill fast.

By: I agree with the senior.
by: Bingo. We have a winner.Oct 16, 2018 10:14:23 AM

The above is quite possibly the most accurate post ever on Greek Rank.

The top houses don't even post that much on here.

It's the wannabes that are obsessed with this site and try to tear down the top houses in the hope that that they will influence reality. It's not happening losers.

By: Bingo. We have a winner.
#2  by: Sorry sad   

Its kindof sad because Thetas are oblivious to this fact that they are middle tier. They are not focusing on sisterhood or their classiness to make their house strong again. They have fallen from top to middle and might go to bottom.

By: Sorry sad
by: YepNov 8, 2018 2:24:12 AM

Spot on

By: Yep
#3  by: I feel bad   

I feel so bad for the 21's & 22 Thetas.
Well, maybe they can help change things over there for the better??

By: I feel bad
#4  by: Be nice to others   

Thetas are just not kind or supportive to other girls. No sisterhood.
If they become more unified maybe they have a chance otherwise this will snowball and strong smart girls will NOT join Thetas next year.

By: Be nice to others
#5  by: Yuck Theta   

Its about time! THETAS are mean the classic girls. All other sororities support each other except for Thetas. They need to go away because they are ruining modern Greek girls experience at UIUC.

By: Yuck Theta
#6  by: Yikes   

The theta 22s 4some with sigs pledges really took a blow to their rep tho yikes... not a good look

By: Yikes
by: huhOct 27, 2018 7:38:41 PM

a) what are you talking about....details

By: huh
#7  by: listen up    

I hope a few Thetas are reading all of these comments and do something to change this house back around. Modern smart nice college girls dont want to be part of a "mean girl' sorority group.
Perhaps being kind to other sorority girls would be a good place to start.... Get a clue and start fresh next year before its too late!

By: listen up
#8  by: wtf   

alright im not in theta and have had my own not so great experiences with them but you can tell from the wording and language in these post comments this is literally ONE person commenting over and over for the most part lol get a life creep

By: wtf
#9  by: Real    

Middle tier house but top location

By: Real
#10  by: Real    

Middle tier house but top location

By: Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.