facebook

who got good 22s?

by: Question

honest question, who got good 22s? I want to know

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: none   

GPhi, KD, PSS, DG, APhi ROCKED IT! at least based on photos I saw. purely unscientific methods but THAT IS WHAT I SAW. HeeeeeYAWWWWW

By: none
by: Really?Sep 19, 2018 2:31:49 PM

So much conflicting info since the general consensus here seems to be that dg and pss messed up big time this year. But that’s just what I hear, I haven’t seen all the photos yet myself

By: Really?
by: 22sSep 19, 2018 5:52:20 PM

KDs and APhis definitely cute. Haven’t seen GPhi but heard good things. PiPhi and ADPi’s classes look really good, too. And AGD seemed to do better than usual.

By: 22s
by: StopSep 19, 2018 6:12:11 PM

Please stop trying to plug your house on this site. Who cares who got good 22’s. The Greek system is failing because of this attitude of “my house is better than your house” attitude. When a sorority girl hears another sorority girls bashing another house the response should be...”hey let’s not bring ourselves down to that level...we’re all part of the Greek system.” Girls dropped because no one wants to be a part of that bs.

By: Stop
by: HmmmmSep 20, 2018 12:56:45 AM

Wow...the pledge class is only good if they look good in a pic? No wonder girls dropped like flies this year. That mentality is long gone on the real world. Superficial much?

By: Hmmmm
by: Not sorrySep 20, 2018 12:59:06 AM

When I read this stuff it just confirms I made the right decision to drop my house. No regrets. Don’t wanna be a part of this f’d up mess.

By: Not sorry
#2  by: none   

my above post only applies to the 22s

By: none
#3  by: Jackie   

listen up... EVERYONE. GOT. GOOD. 22S. Stop judging 18 YEAR OLD WOMEN by their looks and their house the SECOND they join a sorority. These women just found their homes so please for the love of God stop this nonsense.

By: Jackie
#4  by: 22   

Gphi and DG...Have already heard good things about both their pledge classes.

By: 22
#5  by: Anon   

Tridelt did good for being on probation. DG’s took a step up from their 21s.

By: Anon
#6  by: rank   

APhi and ADPi look great.

By: rank
#7  by: ha   

GPHI and KD look like they had a good year... DG didnt make quota but they look good

By: ha
by: lmaoSep 21, 2018 8:50:17 AM

panhels quotas were leaked and dg made quota.. check your facts before bashing other houses lol

By: lmao
#8  by: Sis   

AXO, KD, Aphi & Gphi defiantly got super cute girls. These 4 houses got nearly everyone they wanted.
Theta, Kappa & DG did ok too (not as well as in past years)

By: Sis
#9  by: mick   

Best 22's are AXO, Gphi, KD
Second- Gphi, DG, Theta

By: mick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.