facebook

unhappy with bid house

by: Question

Hey guys. So I got a bid from a house I didn’t really like too much (as I’m sure other PNMs have posted about). I don’t want to name names but I guess I don’t really... fit in with their history or traditions, etc. I know why I didn’t get into my top houses and it’s something I can redo. But since I already got a bid, I know I can’t drop and informal rush this year. Problem is, I’m a sophomore now, and rushing as a junior seems almost unheard of. I guess I’m wondering if it’s better to be in a low tier house you don’t really like or to not be in a house at all? Thanks.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Shut up   

You're a girl... you can get into frats. Chill. You'll just miss out on organized events

By: Shut up
#2  by: Stop with the hate   

Message to pnm’s. This is about bashing other houses. It’s not a pnm. I’m pretty sure I know what house it is but not gonna name names. You’re all smart and can figure it out. Stop with the hate. Rush is over. AEPhi got a great group of girls on bid night. Sorry if you didn’t.

By: Stop with the hate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.