facebook

what will happen if i rush again

by: Conflicted

I am sure I am going to rush again. I wasn't too fond of my rush experience and really just am wondering would I even have a chance with them since I had joined a house this year? Btw my house was aephi. I tried to give it a chance but I knew it was not the house for me. Also, any tips for rush? How do I get invited back to houses?

Posted By: Conflicted
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

How did u give it a chance lol bid day was yesturday? You need to give a house more than an hour

By: ?
#2  by: Burst the bubble    

I’m sorry but a lot of it (despite what people say) is based on looks that’s just how it goes.

By: Burst the bubble
#3  by: What?   

I can’t believe rush is over and houses are bashing other houses worse than before rush.

By: What?
#4  by: Didn’t get my top either   

One day doesn’t mean anything. Give it a few weeks or months. Maybe you will meet your best friends in this house. You can’t judge something off of one day, especially if you had a crappy mood going into it. Every house will have parties, book worms, cool girls, and not so cool Giles. Meet a few people and go to events before you say you don’t fit in.

By: Didn’t get my top either
#5  by: Didn’t get my top either   

You can’t rush again until next year anyway.

By: Didn’t get my top either

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.