facebook

i want to drop my house

by: Aye drop

I got into AePhi, it was my only choice. I don’t feel like I fit in at all and I truly hunk there’s a better house for me. Should I just drop and rush again next year? NO HATE AGAINST AEPHI ALL GREAT GIRLS JUST NOT FOR ME

Posted By: Aye drop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advice   

Well, maybe you can just give it a shot. I know that you can still drop a sorority and be allowed to join a new one as long as you drop before initiation, which is usually in November. So maybe you can go to a few events, even socialize with girls in other sororities, get a few friends on the inside of sororities you truly want. Then, drop the house before initiation and try dirty rushing (informal recruitment). Or, maybe, after a few events, you'll find that you really do like the house and the girls, and wish to stay. Either way, the choice is yours.

By: Advice
#2  by: same boat   

I would suggest giving it a try. I really did not want the house that I ended up in as a PNM, but gave it a few weeks but ended up LOVING it. Everything happens for a reason, maybe you will meet your best friends in your new house. If anything, you can drop in a few weeks or months. I don't think they initiate until November. You can't join another house until next year anyway.

By: same boat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.