facebook

axid or adpi

by: pNM

I feel like I made the wrong choice for pref and I wanted to know are they even that different?

Posted By: pNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

Pretty sure ADPi is a bit higher ranked, but if you're not talking about rank it really just matters on who the girls are in each house and who you fit best with!! Good luck!!! Also AZD's house is beautiful.

By: Eh
#2  by: Zeta   

ADPi is higher ranked but that's also because AXID is a newer house.

By: Zeta
#3  by: Yep   

I def made the wrong choice. What a big mistake.

By: Yep
#4  by: hmm   

i hated axid tbh the 21’s are annoying and they’re definitely moving down in ranking. adpi actually had gorgeous girls and they’re super nice. still not a top house though

By: hmm
#5  by: Similar   

They’re pretty similar houses, honestly people get them confused a lot. They’re always on the same tier for ranks so don’t worry about that. Personally axids girls are more chill and know how to have a better time

By: Similar
#6  by: wtf   

This is a really weird post by an adpi. Not cute to say/upvote you legit hate another sorority — don’t think any girl could honestly say that. both houses are middle and have different things to offer. Recruitment is over. Stop putting each other down.

By: wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.