facebook

smaller houses

by: wondering

What are some of the smaller houses that are still good/on the rise if you don't want to get lost in the numbers of a huge house?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

There are 0 top fraternities that don't have about 100 members. But just because there are a lot of people doesnt make it a top house. i.e. theta xi, alpha sigs, phi psi

By: Truth
by: ummJun 17, 2013 12:44:05 AM

well that gave me no information but thanks i guess

By: umm
#2  by: ChillFratMan   

Greatest advice anyone can give you is to find a house that fits your values and has guys that you enjoy hanging out with. With that, understand the general stereotype that the smaller houses have less activities/socials but strong brotherhood. If size is your criteria maybe look into middle sized houses. Houses with 50-100 guys, above 3.0 GPA, (based on Spring 2012 data) and social: PhiDelts, PiKappaPhi, SAM, PsiU, DChi, AGR, KappaSigma, KDR (order by house size). This maybe a good "starting point" but talk to the frats at rush, form your own opinions, and pick the best for you.

By: ChillFratMan
#3  by: 300   

There is no "getting lost in the numbers of a huge house". What is that supposed to even mean? That people won't know who you are because you are 1/100 instead of 1/50? That you are scared you won't know everyone in the house because there are too many people to keep track of?

That doesn't make sense. You are what you make of yourself. Bigger houses have more and better social events as well as bar pull. small houses have strong brotherhood, and a little bar pull, but will mostly be left with small/weird social events. If you are looking to join a house, take ChillFratMan's advice.

By: 300

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.