facebook

transfer

by: T

Hey! So I'm thinking of transferring to UIUC and I was initiated into ADPi at my current school, so I'm just wondering:

1. What are the ADPis like here?
2. Do you think they'd accept a transfer student into their sorority?

Posted By: T
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 5656   

a few hot girls, a few whales,
pretty average

they would most likely accept a transfer student but i dont know

By: 5656
#2  by: Nice   

Nice, middle tier house. Girls are chill and 16s are fun and outgoing. I don't know why they wouldn't accept a transfer student.

By: Nice
#3  by: 69   

a lot of girls in our house hang out with them and always have a good time when they go out together. I don't know any on a personal level but they seem pretty fun i guess

By: 69
#4  by: @5656   

Most of the girls in this house are very pretty and sweet. My favorite of the middle houses at this school.

By: @5656
#5  by: I have   

Heard Adpi is very kind to legacies. They have a great sisterhood, chill sweet girls, Great house. And as for comment number 1. There are a few whales in all houses including the top ones and if thy are not whales they are butter faces.

By: I have
#6  by: Guest   

yep, I've heard ADPi is all about their legacies, so I'm sure they'd be glad to accept a transfer! they have a lot awesome, chill girls who are happy enough with themselves and their sisters that they don't feel the need to social climb.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.