facebook

sorority question: help

by: Interested

Hey guys, I'm going to be a sophomore next year, and I regret not rushing this year. I want to do formal rush, but a lot of people said it's hard to get a bid in a house if I'm not a freshman. I heard that some houses don't even give sophomores a chance. Is it true? Should I still even bother to rush?

Posted By: Interested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: do it   

it's more difficult to get into some houses as a sophomore, but it doesn't make it impossible. i know of several girls that have gotten into top houses as a sophomore. give it a shot

By: do it
#2  by: yep   

its not really a problem. it depends on how much they like you as a person and being a sophomore doesn't make them hate you. i know a few girls who got into top houses as sophomores.

By: yep
#3  by: Sophomore   

What do you mean by top houses?

By: Sophomore
#4  by: uij   

as long as you're willing to live in the house junior year you shouldn't have a problem... but make sure you let the girls rushing you know that you're defintely planning on living in the house.

By: uij
#5  by: ?   

does mentioning the want to live in the house jr year matter? why does it matter?

By: ?
#6  by: ...   

some have a live-in requirement of X amount of years.

many girls move out by the time theyre juniors, so it would be wise to let them know about your particular plans

By: ...
#7  by: how   

are your grades and rep?
the top houses very selective
you should be fine if you rush with an open mind

By: how

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.