facebook

middle/ alright fraternities

by: Frosh

I am a freshman who plans on rushing next semester and am wondering what are the opinions of lamda chi, fiji, theta xi, and acacia. Like what are the girl opinions of them

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: rankings   

1 Acacia
2. Lambda Chi
3. Fiji
4. Theta Xi

By: rankings
#2  by: Acacia isnt middle..   

Acacia < Lambda Chi &#8776; Fiji <<<<<Theta Xi

By: Acacia isnt middle..
#3  by: Acacia isnt middle..   

Oops it should say Theta Xi at the end

By: Acacia isnt middle..
#4  by: Actually   

Theta Xi is the only one not worth looking at

By: Actually
#5  by: Frosh   

I rushed theta xi, acacia, and lambda chi 1st semester and they all seemed alright...im not looking for one that gets more girls because i know I can pull on my own but I am looking for which has the strongest brother hood. can someone tell me which has the strongest brotherhood? and theta xi seems to have a pretty strong brotherhood which is what i am looking for in a fraternity.Thanks.

By: Frosh
#6  by: Girl(:   

I personally know many Theta Xi guys and they are all super chill and fun to be around. One random guy I met walking out the house walked me back to make sure I was ok. One pledge had rushed lambda chi too and he chose to stick with theta xi. It may not be one of the "top houses" but I'm sure you don't care about that.

By: Girl(:
#7  by: frat star   

you self post like a sorority girl ^

By: frat star
#8  by: needtoknow   

THeta Xi doesn't get Block. YOu def. want block!!!

Lambda Chi had block with Kappas last year. Really great brotherhood. Guys are smart and chill. They like each other, and girls like them. Don't know anything about Acacia really. Probs good too. Don't do ThetaXi

By: needtoknow
#9  by: needtoknow   

oh this is not a self post... I have a brother in Lambda Chi.

By: needtoknow
#10  by: sorostitue   

forreal do not go by this site if your trying to pledge. get to know the guys personally, lamda chi, and acacia, are alright and so is theta xi! Do whatever you want dont listen to other people on this page they must be desperate for members to resort to this site to self promote or bring down other fraternities.

By: sorostitue

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.