facebook

top sororitys?

by: chiefkeef

Is DG even considered top house anymore? I havent met one "top house" girl in that house. They're all just a bunch of solid 4's with a lot of daddy money who bought their way into a friend group.

Honestly, Idk why houses like GPhi or Aphi aren't considered top and DG is.

Posted By: chiefkeef
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Jess sayin    

Hell yes! Same top 5 still Theta DG DDD AXO GPhi

By: Jess sayin
by: ha haSep 29, 2016 8:45:43 PM

DG and Theta are down. AXO and GPhi are up. Theta hanging in there.

By: ha ha
#12  by: haha   

DG's are posting all over this thread. Sorry girls, but you aren't top anymore.From what I noticed throughout recruitment, as a gamma chi, other houses put a better foot forward. More girls chose other houses that you would consider "lesser" over you.

By: haha
#13  by: Chelle   

It's funny to see this because no one here actually thinks DG is very good at all much less a top house. Who's better? G Phi, AXO, DDD, KAT, and maybe a couple of others.

By: Chelle
by: ^^^Sep 29, 2016 9:55:53 PM

Envy is killing you and making you look really stupid. You house must really suck. After all, they let you in.

By: ^^^
#14  by: siggypiggy   

I kinda wanna know the names lol

By: siggypiggy
#15  by: Bill Clinton's Intern   

By no measure is DG a top house
-not top in grades
-not top philanthropy wise
-nowhere near top in sisterhood
-didn't do well during recruitment
-not as social with "top" frats as they once were

I think it's safe to say that DG has fallen

By: Bill Clinton's Intern
by: ^^^Ur stupidSep 28, 2016 10:00:37 AM

Stay angry, my friend.

By: ^^^Ur stupid
by: problemSep 29, 2016 12:58:30 AM

The sad thing is that the anger is coming from the alums who desperately want DG to still be seen as a top house. No one here sees them that way unfortunately. It's not an anger provoking situation, just an annoyance to see the DG alums flooding this site with assertions that DG is #1. If they'd just stop, people wouldn't be so annoyed with them anymore.

By: problem
by: questionSep 29, 2016 2:04:34 AM

Why do you care? Why not just enjoy your house and let them enjoy theirs. Seems you have some kind of grudge. So many flavors - do you have to pick salty?

By: question
#16  by: May   

KD is just as good as DG

By: May
by: questionSep 29, 2016 2:05:52 AM

They are both good houses - why not just enjoy yours and let others enjoy theirs?

By: question
#17  by: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   

DG is not just one of the top three, DG is the top house. Please, show me a house better than this one.

By: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
by: hiSep 29, 2016 9:30:38 PM

lol what
AXO GPhi
KD APhi
XO ADPi
PiPhi AXiD
DG

By: hi
#18  by: Hannah Doll   

DG is definitely still a top house. Im sorry that whoever this is has to tear down another amazing house in an attempt to social climb. There are definitely no girls on campus better than the ones who live at 1207 Nevada. It's sad that tearing down these great girls is the only way you can feel better about yourself

By: Hannah Doll
by: @hannah dollOct 5, 2016 7:37:06 PM

Totally not a DG alum right?

By: @hannah doll
by: LOLOct 6, 2016 1:57:33 AM

Just googled Hannah doll and its one of dg's symbols so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is an alum or an active....

By: LOL
#19  by: real opinion   

The opinion of most people here is that DG is not a top house anymore. You'll see a lot of former "Queens" on here disagreeing. That's their privilege but just know that not many people agree with the way things used to be. Now DG is falling. Sorry.

By: real opinion
by: ^^ lolOct 5, 2016 9:32:13 PM

^^'Most people'...Is one person--which is you. You're not fooling anyone. Get a life...

By: ^^ lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.