Only relevant ones

Posted By: IFC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yikes   

Put Beta up there

By: yikes
by: NoSep 22, 2016 10:48:40 PM

Beta did a decent job recolonizing, but they are not even Top 20 yet, let alone Top 10. Give it time.

By: No
by: ruhSep 23, 2016 3:51:26 PM

how are they not top 20 when they blocked with AGD and CHi o the last 2 years? You sound salty

By: ruh
by: NoSep 23, 2016 10:21:44 PM

Hey, good job on the blocks. Credit where credit is due. Not sure how that happened, but congrats. I have a feeling sorors are trying to get in on the ground floor for when you do become a top house, then you will remember them. But you are not there yet, that's all.

Also, again, block is a bunch of underclassmen drinking on a Saturday morning. It is a social measuring stick to be sure, but don't make it more than it is.

By: No
by: yahhhhSep 29, 2016 8:56:33 AM

lol

By: yahhhh
#2  by: lil uzi vert   

I don't even like Beta but I can give them their due. They are AT LEAST on the same level as Phi Psi or Phi Delt at this point. None o the houses below the top 5 are anything special so the mid tier is up foro grabs

By: lil uzi vert
by: jonesSep 26, 2016 8:36:18 PM

Why is anyone downvoting my comment rather than clarifying whether serenades are still allowed. My understanding was that some frats were doing riske skits and IFC banned serenading...

By: jones
#3  by: jones   

Is that not the case anymore? I don't live in-house.

By: jones

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.