facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Truman State University - TSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: reallly   

the comment below was obvious written by an alpha.
Alphas and Tris are top (they have EQUALLY hot girls), followed by dz and sigma kappa, then agd.

By: reallly
#12  by: @reallly   

The comment below was obviously written by a tri...

Seriously girls... you're not as hot as us. Get over it.

By: @reallly
#13  by: Please   

To anyone thinking about rushing in the fall... do you really care what sorority has the hottest girls? That's how boys choose who to sleep with, not how girls pick their friends. Please don't listen to what boys or really anyone else has to say... just go through rush and trust your heart. You know what you want/need from an organization more than anyone else.

By: Please
#14  by: Yup   

There is no such thing as "tiers" or "ranks" at Truman... we have 5 AMAZING sororities. They are all pretty much equal in terms of the quality of the women, all that is different is the "flavor" or type of women who gravitate to those orgs. Anything you hear on this website, or from frat boys or other people are merely OPINIONS!!! You get to decide for yourself what sorority is best FOR YOU, because you know yourself best. Good luck! :)

By: Yup
#15  by: Change   

Yeah, no one at Truman cares about ranks unless they want to think they are better than everyone else. I mostly agree with the current list - Tri and AGD have the happiest organizations with fun, involved members. Sigma Kappa is close behind, but do tend to have more awkward girls. Alphas have a lot of pretty members, but they struggle to get along with others because they can be incredibly snobby. Delta Zeta used to produce incredibly student leaders, but their priorities have shrunk down to mostly partying, but I can't pretend there are girls who don't love the organization in spite of the hazing.

By: Change
#16  by: Me   

DZ, Alphas, and Tris used to be the top houses, but DZ has dropped the ball for passed few years and are just known as the drunks of Greek Life. They used to have such good girls!

By: Me
#17  by: Me2   

I just think it's funny that each tier is kind of a pattern! I'm a nerdy GDI... get over it!
Top:
Tris, Alphas
Mid:
DZ, SK
Bottom:
AGD, SXD

By: Me2
#18  by: Wow   

To anyone rushing, don't listen to anyone but your own heart! You know what you want and need more than anyone else will. If you make the right choice, you'll one day learn that websites like these, comments from frat guys.. None of it matters, because you'll be too busy having the time of your life with your best friends.

By: Wow
#19  by: yes!   

I agree. Don't join the sorority you think is the 'prettiest' or who all the frat guys like. Join the sorority you could actually see yourself making TRUE friends in. These are the girls you'll live with your sophomore year in Brewer and get apartments with later in life. Join a sorority that you BELONG in, not one that you have to fake it to belong in.

By: yes!
#20  by: honesty   

For the PNMS, here's the breakdown you won't get at recruitment:
ASA is the best sorority, most rounded girls with athletes, good grades, attractive memebers, close PCs. However, they haze pretty bad and most of campus dislikes them because they seem stuck up. That's just because they're the best and GDIs are jealous.

By: honesty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.