facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Truman State University - TSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: TRUMAN   

There are 2 different kinds of sororities at Truman. Those that haze and those that do not. If you want to be hazed you will be happy with the Alphas or DZ. If you would prefer not being hazed try Tri Sigma, Sigma Kappa or AGD.

By: TRUMAN
#2  by: honest   

If you see all 5's or all 1's just ignore the comment. They are obviously self ranking, or trying to make another sorority look bad.

By: honest
#3  by: Truth   

The best advice I can offer girls looking to learn about sororities is to go out and talk to as many people as possible, and judge each organization when you meet them at recruitment. Although people may believe the things they write here, or may tell you their own personal favorite, remember that only YOU know what is best for yourself.

By: Truth
#4  by: Thoughts   

Tris, Alphas
Middle
Sigma Kapppa, DZ
Bottom-AGD, SXD

By: Thoughts
#5  by: My bad   

Hey so my bad on all this hate.... I showed this to my pledge class as a joke and now it has exploded. Honestly each sorority is great, it's just the one that is right for you....

By: My bad
#6  by: Yes   

To My Bad. I agree, although this post seems to show lots of hatred between the sororities, I feel like it is only here on discussion boards that it comes out. In reality, all the sororities seem to get along and I feel like the Greek community gets along really well together. Yes, one girl may be a DZ and the other a Tri, but we all get along. Remember, "no matter the letter we're all greek together?" It's true. Sororities are a close knit group of girls, and every sorority on this campus is worthwhile and special in their own way.

By: Yes
#7  by: Truth   

All of the sororities are about equal. They have different cultures, though.
DZs are by far the worst. They haze and just have a week organization. Alphas are most similar to them because they haze, too. Tris are most similar to Alphas because they are pretty, but don't haze as badly and have a decent sisterhood. AGD and Sigma Kappa are most similar, the differences between them depend on the year, but they are more down to earth and genuine than the other groups.

#8  by: well   

all you need to know is that DZs and alphas haze the sh.it out of their new girls. they should get kicked off

By: well
#9  by: PNMs   

DON'T rely on this site to tell you an accurate depiction of the sororities on campus! I doubt very many sorority girls on campus even know about it here! All the sororities are great in their own ways! Take a look for yourself and keep an open mind during recruitment! <3 Can't wait to meet you all next year! :)

By: PNMs
#10  by: Truth   

There is no such thing as tiers. Only Alphas and Tris like to think they are the best, and they would probably kill themselves if people didn't validate themselves.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.