facebook

transfer

by:    

Hey y'alls I'm going to be a transfer student and was wondering what are my chances of rushing as a Junior?

Posted By: Junior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Apparently they only have a quota on younger girls (sophomore and freshman) so you're chances won't be as hard:)

By: Hope this helps
by: Thank you!    

Thank you so much! Everything you just told me definitely helped me out a lot! I appreciate it! (:

By: Thank you!
#2by:    

your chances of getting a bid as a junior are still very good, however not as good as freshman or sophomores. juniors don't count towards "quota" (the number of girls each sorority is projected to get) , but that doesn't mean that a sorority won't give you a bid regardless! Tons of juniors join every year and if you and a sorority like eachother and 'click', then "quota" won't make the slightest difference! good luck!

By: recruitment

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Thank you!    

Thank you so much as well! You are definitely building up my confidence to rush next year! Thank you to both for all of your kind words of encouragement! (:

By: Thank you!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.