facebook

best sisterhood sororities?

by: help a girl out

Which sororities have the closest bonds and friendships? I want to join a sorority so I can meet new people that will remain close with me forever. I heard there were some sororities that just fake being friends and barely talk to each other when there is not an event going on. I just want some people to grab lunch with and possibly live with next year other than the people on my floor this year. Thank you:)

Posted By: help a girl out
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk   

axid girls barely know each other but that could just be because they are new... otherwise the others seem to be pretty close (except zta and dz seem to be pretty fake to each other sometimes)

By: idk
by: ???Oct 16, 2015 8:42:34 AM

Idk where this rumor of AXID not being friends came about??? They actually are really close already and it just shows how amazing their bond is if they are better friends than those who have been together all four years!

By: ???
by: Response to "???"Oct 16, 2015 10:26:40 PM

Just stop haha

By: Response to "???"
#2  by: Truth   

In every sorority there are groups of friends. There is no sorority you can join where you can become best friends with every one of your sisters. People most similar to each other will naturally gravitate towards each other. I know girls in almost every sorority and I can say each girl has found at least a handful of pretty good friends that will last outside of college. Honestly sororities like dz and dphie pretty much fabricate the fact that they're best friends with 80 other girls...that's obviously unrealistic...being forced to know a lot about/spend a lot of time with your sisters during pledge season is different than authentic, long lasting friendships. Also, ZTA, like all of the other sororities, do have divisions in friend groups. However, ZTA is unique in the sense that they are cliquey with the divisions.

By: Truth
#3  by: wellll   

im in class with two tri sigs and we have our choice of seats but they sit on opposite sides of the room and ive never seen them even talk to each other so yeah... idk thats just what ive seen

By: wellll
#4  by: ....   

Doesn't matter if you know them all you just got to be close with a few so whoever you feel most comfortable with is who you will make friends with. I'm in a sorority and I'm really close with my family and five other girls which is always good for going out, grabbing food, and stuff. I'm also Good friends with a lot of other girls in it, but it's almost impossible to be friends with everyone. The only reason you wouldn't make close friends is if you joined the wrong sororities for the wrong reason. (Like if you want to go out more BC it's cool but you don't actually like going out) like trust me I went through rush and the places where I thought I wanted to go to were where I had just awkward conversations and I ended up realizing it's not about the stereotypes you hear it's about what you actually feel. I joined the one where I was most similar to the girls I talked to and we had conversations like we always knew Each other. And the other girls that ended up joining the sorority were girls just like me. So yeah long story short, don't listen to these people, you will be friends with people in your sorority, and you will become close with them if you choose one that is right for you. ;) I hope that made sense I haven't gotten sleep tonight so it might just sounds like a bunch of crap oops

By: ....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.