Pledge class opinions?

Posted By: dfolksjdlf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: jerkface   

Phi sigs was good...LOLLLL

By: jerkface
by: loveallMar 14, 2013 12:12:43 AM

Fellow Greeks, each organization has its strengths and its flaws. I think it's disgusting that Greeks are bashing each other on this website. We have enough people that don?t believe in us and what we do. Instead of tearing each other apart, we should be sticking together. Have pride in your organization, and yourself by being classy and refraining from hurtful comments. Whether or not you like some other Greeks or not doesn?t matter. We all wear letters across our chest.

By: loveall
#2  by: ole   

I wasn't impressed with zta's class and dz's was surprisingly bad as well

By: ole
#3  by: tcnj   

zta was pretty like usual, dz was okay some pretty some eh those girls aren't the nicest either. theta not too bad, kd was really pretty i thought and the girls are really sweet too. sk got really good girls i thought like pretty and really cool girls. dphie was alright, nothing too special.

By: tcnj
#4  by: hjn   

zta clearly had the hottest pledge class. some random girls but overall hotter than any other sorority. dz and kd took big numbers with less hot girls.

By: hjn
#5  by: yeah   

i'd say zta, kd, dphie, sk and theta got the best classes

By: yeah
#6  by: surprises    

The pledge classes were definitely interesting this year. I would say that SK did a great job and is def trying to establish a name for themselves as they are a very new sorority. ZTA kept with their pretty girls while most are not very nice, DZ was surprisingly eh with most of the girls being brats and not many were overwhelming attractive. KDs performance was average not as good as they have been in recent years. Theta was def a good surprise and I feel like they are moving up in the ranks. Tri sig was average as usual and phi sig...well no comment. As for DPhiE do we really know who is in their pledge class yet? They didn't even welcome their pledges with FB messages and the pledges have given no indication they were even given a bid...this is because of all the hazing these pledges have ahead of them, so it is too soon to tell how many will make it out from Dphie's pledge class

By: surprises
#7  by: confused   

how does anyone know what the pledge class is like based on anything besides looks? did y'all know all 300 something girls that went through rounds?

By: confused
#8  by: Fratty   

Obviously You all are G.D.I's and don't know the first thing about greek life. DphiE clearly got the best pledge class.................BETA XI OR DIEEEEE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

By: Fratty
by: anonMar 18, 2013 6:35:42 PM

clearly the best comment on this

By: anon
by: haMar 24, 2013 3:16:42 PM

maybe you should give your mom a call so she doesn't think you're missing...

By: ha
by: lolMar 24, 2013 11:07:04 PM

oh hey dphie

By: lol
by: asdionApr 2, 2013 1:41:31 AM

love this

By: asdion
#9  by: hgm   

1. kd no doubt the best. hot girls, who are also cool and nice
2. zta always gets good girls but let some girls in who are just nasty
3. theta had an awesome year
4. dphie not too bad this year
5. dz slipped alot
6. sk only got a few good girls and thats only because they dont have a season

By: hgm
#10  by: broseph   

zta, sk, and kd got good classes. dz and dphie's sucked, theta and the sigs aren't even on the radar

By: broseph

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.