facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at Texas State University - TSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

Haters are our motivators! Only the best get crowned! You can kiss the ring but you cant touch the crown! Sucks being anyone but us

By: haha
#2  by: truth   

Top tier with DZ

By: truth
#3  by: What?   

kinda university is it when DZ and Zeta think they are top tier?

By: What?
#4  by: @What?   

And what kind of idiot are you not to think Zeta and DZ are top tier? Wake up honey.

By: @What?
#5  by: lol   

Zeta is the definition of fake beauty. They try and trick everyone into thinking their pretty by spray tanning 'til they're orange and bleaching their hair white. Sorry, "ladies" but it's just not working.

By: lol
#6  by: its just sad   

I saw literally six ZTAs in my class and none of them were sitting by each other. Cool sisterhood, y'all.

By: its just sad
#7  by: deezee   

I really tried to like these girls but they make it impossible. So fake. And not even really pretty.

By: deezee
#8  by: They   

Have a good rush but they are the worst in all the aspects of a sorority that matter. They have awful sisterhood, are mean and as catty as it gets, and burn bridges as quick as they can.

By: They
#9  by: .   

Good PC13

By: .
#10  by: Wake up   

These self ranking comments on here will only make your own sorority look good for so long. Look around on campus, zeta is obviously the best and it's about time people stop judging by what they read on this site

By: Wake up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.