facebook

delta zeta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Zeta sorority chapter comments at Texas State University - TSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Senior 1   

These ladies are great!!! Not mature to be so jealous, sorry they cut you.

By: Senior 1
#2  by: humina humina   

allllll the DZ girls seem so pretty and nice. I see them around campus alot and they are always very friendly. I am a freshman and i did not rush this year but if I did I would want to be a DZ. (:

By: humina humina
#3  by: <3   

These girls are so sweet, all of the frats love to hang out with them and they aren't afraid to have a good time. Classy and beautiful. I can't wait to rush next fall!

By: <3
#4  by: brad   

hottest sorority at t state

By: brad
#5  by: freshman   

I didnt rush this year but I am in the fall and I cannot wait to rush DZ! They have the coolest and prettiest girls and everyone loves them on campus. You see DZ everywhere!

By: freshman
#6  by: Love   

their tanks! I see them everywhere

By: Love
#7  by: truth   

Top tier with ZTA

By: truth
#8  by: @@below   

LOL.... see... you did it again! You just can't stop yourself and the name calling! You seriously don't get it. Those who throw stones shouldn't live in glass houses. The difference between you and me is that you take all of this soooo seriously or else you wouldn't respond. I am cracking up and just waiting for your vitriol. Not once have you disappointed me. Again, you show you lack of class by name calling and venom. You and your holier than thou attitude are proof that DZs are a low class group of girls. Bring it on.

By: @@below
#9  by: @@below   

LOL.... see... you did it again! You just can't stop yourself and the name calling! You seriously don't get it. Those who throw stones shouldn't live in glass houses. The difference between you and me is that you take all of this soooo seriously or else you wouldn't respond. I am cracking up and just waiting for your vitriol. Not once have you disappointed me. Again, you show you lack of class by name calling and venom. You and your holier than thou attitude are proof that DZs are a low class group of girls. Bring it on.

By: @@below
#10  by: @@@below   

Omg get help! you sound crazy! I'm not even a DZ and you sound pathetic that you care so much about a sorority that's not even your own.

By: @@@below

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.