facebook

tiers

by: PNM

So i'm considering going through sorority recruitment and that how i stumbled upon this site. I read through comments and got the gist of what people call "tiers" . Youre ranking the individual chapters. I also read that a lot of people think this site is crap and theyre saying not to pay attention to these rankings. So... I was wondering ,honestly, is being in one of the more bottom sororities bad in any way? Does it effect anything? Do people not like you if youre not in a top sorority? What are the advantages/disadvantages. Do the different chapters have friends in other chapters? or do you not mingle? Do top tiers talk to bottom tiers? I'm just wondering how all this will effect me in the future.

thank you in advance (:

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tiers   

Shouldn't matter what "tier" the sorority you pledge is. What matters is if you truly see yourself with the sisterhood. If you really base the sorority you want based on their popularity, I wouldn't recommend going through recruitment. All chapters on campus talk to each other. We support each other's philanthropy events and we are friends with other young women in other chapters. In the end, tier doesnt matter.

By: tiers
#2  by: PNM   

Thanks for being honest!

By: PNM
#3  by: ??   

Who calls themself a PNM unless they know the recruitment process.... If your that worried, don't rush

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.