facebook

so. . .

by: Curvy girl

I have more curves than the average sorority girl. Do you know which ones are a little more open minded when it comes to selecting? I'm pretty self confident enough to go through recruitment this fall but I really just don't want to be rejected just because I'm fluffy. I want to join a group a girls who would accept me as I am and not for my size. Thanks!

Posted By: Curvy girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh   

Most of the sororities are pretty open minded. But remember that recruitment is based on first impressions. As long as you carry yourself well, you should be fine. Most sororities like ZTA and DZ are pretty set on the more petite girls but don't let anything stop you. You'll probably have the best luck with DG or GPHI

By: tbh
#2  by: probably   

Chi O

By: probably
#3  by: honestly   

I've seen curvy girls in every sorority, there are curvy girls everywhere. I mean have you seen that one ZTA on EC, she's curvy and def not petitie....so you obvi don't have to be a twig to get into a sorority even sororities that are considered top like ZTA

By: honestly
#4  by: Go   

Gamma phi

By: Go

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.