facebook

sorority houses

by: wannarush

are there any sororities that require you live in the house?
how can i live in the house once i'm in a sorority?
do a lot of girls live in the houses ?

Posted By: wannarush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bobcat   

Why would you judge a sorority based on it's house. Most of them only live there for a year and it's usually only for the VPs with the exception of zeta and dz but no one wants to live in their houses anyway

By: Bobcat
#2  by: sorority   

Girls literally fight just to not live in the houses. We have to draw names.

By: sorority
#3  by: College Life   

DZ has a waiting list to live in the house! The girls who live in the house are the tightest sisters of all! The food is ver good! The housemother plans special parties and meals! Mattress surfing! Midnight snacks! Don't knock it till you've tried it!

By: College Life
#4  by: houses   

ADPI: Executive board only
AXiD: They have girls live in the house, not sure how many or who
Chi O: No girls live in the house
DG: No idea
DZ: About 20 girls live in, haven't heard any complaints about living there
GPHI: House isn't built yet but is supposed to be in the fall. I believe it is their exec board as well but I could be wrong
Zeta: A good amount of girls live in, had to draw names before because no one wanted to live there.

By: houses
#5  by: Houses   

I lived in the ZTA house and it was the best decision I've ever made! Plus we have chefs who cook breakfast lunch and dinner everyday

Also my friends who are DZs also said they loved living in their house as well.

It's an opportunity most don't get a chance to do so ZTA & DZ are blessed to have such amazing houses. ZTA holds 44 girls so there's plenty of room!

By: Houses

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.