facebook

i want to rush a sorority

by: ohyouknowww

I have a couple questions
Are there any sororities that don't require cowboy boots? I thought I wanted to join one but recently looked em up on Facebook and stuff and saw a lot of boots. That's not really my style so does that mean in wont fit in? I don't listen to country music.

Also can someone say how much you pay out of pocket? I know there are dues and stuff but I mean on anything else you'd have to pay for like going out or new clothes for events? I dont want to waste money rushing if I can't keep up financially throughout the semstsrs. Thanks!

Posted By: ohyouknowww
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: first   

I wouldn't say cowboy boots are REQUIRED, well, I mean, you can wear sandals but a lot of sororities wear cowboy boots. You don't HAVE to listen to country music to bond with your sisters.
The dues vary by sorority but yes you will pay for event t-shirts and unless your clothes now will satisfy meetings, formals and events, you may need to buy a few new items. Your first semester will be the most expensive because you are a new members and sorority pins don't come cheap haha

By: first
#2  by: ~~~~   

Cowboy boots are required for all sorority rituals. Duh.

By: ~~~~

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.