facebook

rushing in the fall?

by: Hellllpppp

ZTA or ADPI at Texas State? My sister is a tech ZTA. Also anyone know what the dues are like for each of these??

Thanks

Posted By: Hellllpppp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: both   

Both are great chapters here. In my opinion….

Mostly ADPi's are "the girls you would take home to your parents" to guys. You do see them out a lot but not as much as zeta. Very smart, and very involved. Great sisterhood it seems like.

Zetas dues are definitely more expensive but their house is much bigger. Always go with top tear fraternities to events. Really involved with their philanthropy. Awesome, gorgeous house. These girls are generally seen to be "the rich girls." but there are wealthy and less wealthy girls in every chapter so that doesn't really make sense to me. Guys love to party with them, and they can be a little crazy, but fun.

Just see where you fit in. You may love zeta, you may not. Don't pick a house just because you're a legacy. Good luck!

By: both
#2  by: U    

You really don't have a choice in the matter. Go in with an open mind. The top sororities do the picking so PNMs have no control of that. Worst thing you can do is set your mind on certain houses beforehand.

By: U
by: 2u Mar 23, 2014 12:27:48 AM

She said nothing about having her mind set on those two? She simply asked about them. You just sound like you were rejected by your top pick. And FYI the picking which sorority is a two way street

By: 2u
by: ???Mar 23, 2014 12:30:22 AM

Wouldn't you wanna be a ZTA if you were a legacy?

By: ???
by: EeMar 29, 2014 6:35:50 PM

So true! Keep your mind open! However both chapters are very diverse and have awsome girls! Being a legacy is a nice thing to have but it won't gaurantees you a bid to a specific house. If your well rounded and have good grades you will be an asset to any house. As far as dues I know adpi is one of the cheapest ranging from the upper $1,000 to the low $2,000. ZTA is a little more. I would estimate that the cheapest their dues would be is in the $2200 range. probably more

By: Ee
by: @EeApr 3, 2014 11:04:46 PM

Is that how much the dues would be per semester?

By: @Ee
by: @2uApr 7, 2014 12:11:51 AM

Sorry, but no matter what the pc bs line is, the top sororities get to do the picking. When someone comes here asking only about two out of seven sororities, they obviously have preconceived ideas about where they want to be. That's the most ridiculous thing to do going into recruitment because it really isn't your choice. You can want Zeta or ADPi all you want, but if you aren't at the top of their list you will not be getting a bid.

By: @2u
#3  by: rushee   

When you say $1000 and $$2200 is that a semester or a year????

By: rushee
by: lolApr 29, 2014 3:29:11 AM

per semester honey

By: lol
by: ~~~~May 3, 2014 5:24:28 PM

If you have to ask, you can't afford us.

By: ~~~~
#4  by: F@ FR@ DUDE   

zeta dues are $2200 a semester and you have to suck at least 2 Delts off.

By: F@ FR@ DUDE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.