facebook

what is going on

by: help??

what is going on with axid?? i have never heard so many of their actives seem so miserable in their chapter. we all know that their sisterhood is awful, but why are they making it public. with recruitment coming up, i’d expect the actives to keep it classy so girls will want to be in the chapter. sad to see a chapter that has such potential behave this way

Posted By: help??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Me    

Honestly, I feel like they feel threatened by adpi since they look so good this year. They are self sabotaging their sisterhood and we all know it could never be as strong as adpis.

By: Me
by: Nickname Aug 23, 2022 4:43:08 PM

Someone tryna make ADPi look bad in the process! 🤪

By: Nickname
#2  by: Sad   

That’s what happens when you take girls who can clean up nice for Instagram but don’t actually care about sisterhood. Even their execs have been talking about how much they hate their chapter. Very sad

By: Sad
by: sad, you sad!Aug 23, 2022 5:02:23 PM

Petty ass shi right there!

Everyone blames greek rank ranking on drunk fraternity guys! WAKE THE HELL UP! It’s bored ass, jealous af sorority girls, and sorority girls that have with been kicked out of their chapter or quit bc they do not want to follow rules! Maybe they should find some hobbies….oh yeah….the square is their hobby! Sad….YOU SAD!!

By: sad, you sad!
by: periodSep 5, 2022 6:33:47 PM

THIS. spot on.

By: period
#3  by: Lol   

lol! You’re either high or just causing drama! This chapter has never been as close as they are now! So either sober up and get Panhellenic-Sisterhood-oriented really fast, or stop sabotaging right before recruitment. This is so transparent it stinks!

By: Lol
#4  by: Why now?    

Days before recruitment someone has a desire to post this? I guess hoping all the PNMs read this, and all are affected by it. Cry! Greek Rank ain’t it babe, and the proof will be Bid Day! Grow up and be real! Do something positive with your life or within your chapter! Boost someone’s self esteem today! Just stop being sour! My word!

By: Why now?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.