facebook

My Rankings on Sororities

by: objective

ADPI: have a lot of integrity, really care about grades and image on campus. Overall, there are a lot of great girls but a few that definitely just want to associate with other ADPIs! They try and be involved on campus, though. They have a very even mix of girls who are outgoing and more introverted. These girls have a very good head on their shoulders and prioritize grades and reputation than being social. One of the favorite girls I know is here

Zeta: women with very high self esteem. They know who they are and take pride in being a zeta. They aren’t as involved on campus, though. When you meet a Zeta you’ll know it- they are confident, care about their girls, and really try and live up to their name. They are very pretty, tan, and pride themselves in looking put together. They do really care about their philanthropy and have huge nationals!

Delta Zeta: known for being very social. These women are very outgoing girls. Like zeta, take a lot of pride in their name, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Some of the delta zeta’s I’ve met are the funniest girls on earth and really quick to introduce themselves and make friends. Pretty involved on campus and really competitive in Greek life events. Pretty, chill, energetic & outgoing.

ChiO: an extremely solid sisterhood and reputation. Not party girl rep. Can have trouble being involved on campus. They really seem like they take the very “Christian” and wholesome girls, but you know when you meet a ChiO that they are as sweet as sugar. Absolutely love these girls. The most genuine group of sorority women you will meet on campus. They are always willing to help whoever needs it and extremely friendly.

Axid: I personally can’t speak for AXID much. These girls are very social and party a lot. They seem to stick to themselves and don’t talk as much to others outside of AXID. They are not involved in campus life or philanthropy. They also don’t really care about grades much and go for girls who are more “Insta worthy” and cute rather than more well-rounded girls. They really want the image of being “top” and prioritize how they look on the outside rather than working on sisterhood. I wish I had something nicer to say about them but I’ve just heard too much from the women in this sorority about what it’s really like.

Alpha Gam: personally, I love the alpha Gam girls. They are still new so improving as a sorority on campus, though! They just received a house, though, and it’s gorgeous. Definitely think they could move up. The girls I’ve seen and talked to really seem like they’ve met their bridesmaids. I also love their philanthropy events and think they kill it with being involved wherever they can.

Gamma Phi: very sweet girls! They don’t care what others think about them (in a good way!). Their sisterhood seems very tightknit and I love their house. I think they have some retention issues due to a few things- but they are still pretty solid! These girls will also be the ones to come up to you at a party and be extremely warm and welcoming. I’ve met so many GPHIs who go out of their way to invite you to get food or hang. Very chill, genuine.

Delta Gam: DG as a sorority has had some issues, but I have met some amazing women in this sorority. They have very big nationals and it does seem like they have a really diverse amount of personalities and types of women in their sorority. I have met so many girls who aren’t afraid to be themselves in DG and love their letters.

Posted By: objective
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Boko   

I’d switch alpha gam and gphi and axid and chio but other than that solid post

By: Boko
#2  by: txst   

Most accurate I've seen

By: txst
#3  by: Wtf   

The saddest thing about this is that a college student doesn’t know the difference between a plural and possessive noun. Hope your dumb ass isn’t in my sorority

By: Wtf
by: bruhAug 23, 2022 12:38:59 PM

Bruh who cares lol. This wasn’t a published essay or something. Chill tf out weirdo

By: bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.