facebook

statements on supreme court rulings

by: 2022

I think it is pretty disrespectful a handful of sororities at txst and even some of their fellow nationals have not spoken up at all about the overturning of roe v wade and how it impacts their members. To stay silent on the issue just goes to say how they do not care about the rights of their collegiate members. Whether their nationals sent out emails saying they should not speak up on the issue or not, these chapters at txst, that REPRESENT the university in some what SHOULD STILL be speaking up about the issue regardless. Whether everyone in the chapter agrees with the overturning or not, it is a very prominent issue in our society right now and staying silent will only hurt your chapters reputation more. If you are thinking about rushing, I advise you not too. I would have said it would be a great idea before but now… these chapters are not caring about your rights, about you as a member. You will be just another number to them, just a member who is giving them money, just for them to not even really care about you as a person. And all of this goes from personal experience as a former member of a txst sorority. Do not waste your time here for greek life, you do not need greek life to make your time at txst fun or great, do yourself the favor.

Posted By: 2022
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Crybaby   

Boohoo

By: Crybaby

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.