facebook

hmmmm

by: DZTADPi

ATO, Pike, Delt, Phi Psi, Pi Kap and KA are the only fraternities that even do anything. Not all are considered "top tier" but at least they're mixing with sororities, not being weird as fug around girls and partying. Best pledge classes too this school year

Posted By: DZTADPi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Phi psi trying to put themselves in with top teir. Haha. No one ever talks about doing anything with pi kapp or KA. And we only ever go to delt for their house parties when there is nothing better to do. ATO and Sigma Chi are easily the most involved in Greek life and campus.

By: Lol
by: ThanksMar 2, 2014 5:17:38 PM

for the input Sigma Chi.

By: Thanks
by: hahaMar 2, 2014 10:48:58 PM

seriously...you are obviously a sigma chi bc you are not even considered good here...get off the computer, we all know who is good here and who isnt...it shows

By: haha
by: I meanMar 3, 2014 8:28:20 AM

Sigma Chi probably deserves to be on the above list before Pike and Phi Psi, but they are a pretty long shot from ATO, Delt, KA, and Pi Kapp still.

By: I mean
by: said Mar 8, 2014 9:36:51 PM

the sigma try, everyone is staying pretty involved all in all as far as fraternities go

By: said
#2  by: ^^^^   

Again, thanks for the input sigma chi. you have the weirdest guys on campus hands down. equivalent of sig tau.

By: ^^^^
by: I meanMar 7, 2014 3:34:17 PM

not a Sigma Chi. They seem to troll all the time, but they're definitely better than Phi Psi and probably Pike.

By: I mean
#3  by: fkjv   

are you kidding? KA does not do anything at all. Ok they may have a few attractive guys and may be fun to mix with. But as far as homecoming, greek week, philanthropy event or anything that you want some sort of participation at from these guys this is the LAST fraternity you want to go/be paired with.

By: fkjv

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.