facebook

spring rush 2014

by: Spring Confusion

I would love to rush in the Spring and school starts this Monday and I'm very confused on how to register or even which sororities are participating. I know on the Txst Greek Affairs page it says
-Alpha Xi Delta
-Chi Omega
-Delta Gamma
-Delta Zeta
-Gamma Phi Beta

but it claims that DZ spring recruitment is "complete" (what does that even mean?)
and during the fall I asked ZTA (during their Pink Out) if they would be participating in spring rush and they said yes.

I'm just extremely confused and if anyone could explain to me what's going on, that would be great!

Thank you! :)

Posted By: Spring Confusion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

The chapters are able to participate in spring recruitment based on how many girls are in their chapter (if they meet total, etc.). Every chapter will not officially know until school starts because some girls may have transferred to another school after fall, or dropped from their chapter. As of now only 4 (or 5, I don't even know what DZ is doing, thats pretty confusing.) chapters are participating. Your best bet is to contact recruitment chairs/VPs to get information on their spring recruitment and keep an eye out for more information on the panhellenic website! Hope this helps. Glad you're considering going greek!

By: ...
#2  by: Adore!   

DZ will have openings for the Spring, but they will fill by COB and a private by invitation only party. They will not be participating in Spring "informal rush". Only a few spots to fill until full at Total # allowed.

By: Adore!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.