facebook

Alpha sig most cringe fraternity

by: Greeklife

If your ever feeling down and need a laugh just remember that there are alpha sigs out there going around saying their “top tier”. These guys are a joke and the definition of a simp. Everything they do is cringe but maybe it’s because they can only bid the rejects of the top tier frats. Y’all are clowns, and need to stay where you belong,. at the bottom ;)

Posted By: Greeklife
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

This little fight that sig chi and alpha sig have with each other is hilarious. It’s like a competition to see who can make the biggest fool of themselves. You guys have never and will never be top houses. Y’all had the chance to weasel your way up to the top after everyone got kicked off but nope LMAO. Y’all still managed to screw it up. If you guys worried about who you’re rushing more than what your rating is on Greek rank y’all could MAYBE compete with the off campus fraternities.

By: Lol
#2  by: Alpha Sig    

Y’all are just mad we’re 10 times better than every frat on campus and we have a pool. We drink and party way harder and the Srats love us.

By: Alpha Sig
by: LolMar 26, 2020 5:17:44 PM

Wow your frat dude

By: Lol
by: ChillMar 26, 2020 6:05:51 PM

I promise you srats do not want to hangout with y’all

By: Chill
by: sratgirlApr 1, 2020 10:21:30 PM

lmao ew

By: sratgirl
#3  by: another srat girl   

alpha sig.... who???

By: another srat girl
#4  by: nice    

nice to have the whole joke of a fraternity dislike the message cause no one else will hahahaha. seriously stop lying to yourselves, the srats don’t like y’all. the geeds do.

By: nice
#5  by: What   

The fact they are saying “they party and drink harder than anyone” and “srats love us” just proves this posts point. Very cringe indeed

By: What
#6  by: Geez   

Bro the amount of likes this post got had me dead 💀

By: Geez
#7  by: Lolz   

I think that’s what happens when you bid everyone who has a heartbeat. Bottom tier is a good fit for them tho

By: Lolz
#8  by: Mor   

I’m deadddd

By: Mor
#9  by: Aly   

RIP lmaooooo

By: Aly
#10  by: Kim   

Have these guys done anything relevant? I feel like nobody ever hears from them ever doing anything

By: Kim

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.