facebook

hazing

by: :/

Do soroities haze?!

Posted By: :/
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Knowledgeable GDI   

GPhiB is being watched by consultants, so no obvious hazing. All other sororities are a free for all. There have been many cases of different kinds of emotional hazing by the prettier sororities. This is the norm throughout the country, so no big deal if you can handle it.

By: Knowledgeable GDI
by: Hazing Mar 24, 2013 8:25:54 PM

isn't a norm in sororities at all. It happens, but a single minor incident can get you kicked out.

By: Hazing
#2  by: /:   

So you mean DZ and ZTA right? I've heard of a lot of ZTAs quitting. Why ?

By: /:
#3  by: lollll   

noooo one really hazes at all. If they do its nothing crazy. if you can't handle it then done even join in the first place

By: lollll
#4  by: ADPi   

Sororities DO NOT haze, at least the good ones don't. If you ever feel like you're being hazed, please report it ASAP.

By: ADPi
by: deegeeApr 15, 2013 12:02:37 PM

ADPi knows. Report it as soon as you feel like you're being hazed, or witness a sister getting hazed.

By: deegee
#5  by: No they don't   

Seriously, you're going to take advice from someone called "knowledgeable GDI?"

By: No they don't
by: From myMar 27, 2013 12:48:04 PM

completely knowledgable opinion, they all perform Satanic rituals on pledges and howl at the full moon. This is the norm around the country as everyone knows!

By: From my
#6  by: ADPi   

We are one of few greek systems that DO NOT HAZE. We don't just say we don't and then keep it under wraps, we actually don't. The sororities on this campus pride themselves on the fact that we do not haze, and thats the way it should be!

By: ADPi
by: HahaJul 9, 2013 6:06:04 PM

Sororities don't haze at most schools as far as I can tell. I go to UT, and the sororities do the opposite of hazing pretty much. They are completely pampered by the actives, and that is actually the norm nationally. Panhellenic and it's organization organization have super strict rules about hazing, so sororities very rarely haze. As far as your fraternities go, I'd be shocked if none of them did anything that qualifies as hazing.

By: Haha
#7  by: really?   

Hahahahahaha oh no you are going to have to bake a cake before you get initiated!

By: really?
#8  by: .   

Yes. Why would any sorority/fraternity openly admit to hazing? The sororities haze just as much as the frats do. The girls deny it and even the frats will say the girls don't, but it's just so at least the girls "look" better since the guys can't.

By: .
by: PSSep 6, 2013 1:51:38 AM

Bull squeeze. At least my sorority doesn't haze .... Unless you count getting lots of gifts and attention as hazing!

By: PS
by: TexasSep 15, 2013 3:48:38 PM

Really? No we do not haze you obviously are not in a panhellenic sorority.

By: Texas
by: As a Sep 22, 2013 12:56:16 PM

fraternity guy, from what I've seen sororities pretty much don't haze. The Panhellenic groups straight up kick out basically anyone who gets caught hazing. This post was definitely not writen by anyone involved in Greek life if I were to guess. I've seen various multicultural sororities hazing pretty publically, but it rarely happens with NPC groups, and when it does it's individual members who do it.

By: As a
#9  by: Bob cat   

I have heard of the multicultural ones hazing really bad. As far as real sororitys go they do not haze at all!

By: Bob cat
#10  by: Delta Gamma   

Okay honestly no one even wants to haze, not in my sorority not anyone else's. The actives are all super nice and just want to create a bond with us. I have so much fun as a New Member and I wouldn't trade it for anything! We all have so much fun!

By: Delta Gamma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.