honest sorority rankings

by: Bobcat

Things have changed and sororities have rose and fallen this year:

Top Tier
ADPi
DZ

Middle Tier
AXiD
ZTA-rocky sisterhood, large # of members dropped out and their president has been ousted for stealing.
ChiO
Gamma Phi

Bottom Tier
DG
AGD-they’re still new though so don’t be too rough on them

Posted By: Bobcat
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Have rose   

Aren’t you in college ? Nice grammar lol

By: Have rose
#12  by: Lol   

This is so wrong...
Tiers are changing that’s for sure this year we will see the best rise. Adpi hasn’t had a good pc in ages. All the people self ranking on here are lame. ZTA doesn’t seem to care that much this year. Prob flying under the radar after their prez stole money from the sorority. Dz has had good pc for the past two years so has Axid. Chio is dropping, dg looks like they’re trying to take their spot as #5

By: Lol
#13  by: Honestly   

Things have definitely changed and it's not difficult to notice.

ADP- Some could stand to be nicer and a little less arrogant, but overall they maintain themselves as a top house with grades and service.
DZ/ AXiD- Too close to call but both definitely top! AXiD has made consistent improvements in the last several years with involvement and beauty and their place at the top is no longer deniable. DZ maintains their place as well. They don't seem to be as blatantly shallow about looks which is a nice improvement.

ZTA- Barely hanging on with a few nice girls. If not for their Nat'l affiliation, they would be at the bottom. It's widely known they do not have a good sisterhood. They are more concerned with convincing people about their ranking than actually doing any work on it. Definitely not top anymore no matter what they "say." All you have to do is ask anyone (other than a ZTA) and you'll get the same answer.

DG- Middle tier. DG has recently picked up a few cute girls who have quickly become the face of their chapter. They rarely post the rest of their members. Still, they are definitely working on it and you have to give them credit for trying. By all accounts they have advanced above ChiO this year.

ChiO has definitely adjusted their physical standards choosing to focus more on character. They pride themselves on having a good sisterhood and members seem to love it.

GPB/ AGD- Both seem to be genuine and have good sisterhoods. They are not as competitive in terms of physical standards, but they are involved and genuinely like each other and that should say a lot!

By: Honestly
#14  by: Girl gang   

Alpha Xi is one of the best sororities at TXST. Their sisterhood is amazing and I see them always together on campus. Every axid I’ve talked to have been super sweet and genuine. I would go Alpha Xi if I could!!!

By: Girl gang
#15  by: Frat   

DZ
AXID
ADPI
ZTA
DG
Chi O
Alpha Gam
Gamma Phi

By: Frat
by: UhhSep 4, 2019 4:44:28 PM

I wouldn’t put alpha gam above gphi...

By: Uhh
by: confusedSep 10, 2019 7:53:57 PM

switch chi o and dg

By: confused
by: uh noSep 16, 2019 9:52:54 PM

chi o is too low. zta is too low. gamma phi is too low. this list is bs.

By: uh no
#16  by: rank   

list in order
ADPi
AXiD
DZ
ZTA
DG
ChiO
GPhi
AGD

By: rank
#17  by: Frfr   

AXiD
ADPi
ZTA/DZ
ChiO/DG
GPhi
AGD

AXiD is a top house now and that’s just the facts luv 💅

By: Frfr
by: UmOct 29, 2019 6:30:06 PM

I think you may have what is called cognitive dissonance

By: Um
by: NahMay 19, 2020 4:48:03 AM

Axid is not #1 and everyone knows that lmao

By: Nah
#18  by: lmao   

you guys are so wrong omfg it’s
AXID
ADPI
ZTA
DZ
CHI O
DG
GPHI
AGD

By: lmao
#19  by: Rank   

list in order
ADPi
AXiD
DZ
ZTA
DG
ChiO
GPhi
AGD

By: Rank
#20  by: princess   

lollll what did the president get caught stealing??

By: princess

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.