facebook

spring recruitment!

by: Cant wait

What sororities are participating in Spring recruitment for 2013?

Posted By: Cant wait
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Joke   

Gamma phi, I heard they are desperate for girls because some many girls dropped. If they don't meet requirement they lose their chapter...

By: Joke
by: ^^^assDec 17, 2012 3:40:20 PM

Wow, you must really not have much to do if you are on here spreading rumors...They (GPhi) just chartered less than a month ago. I am not a member, but friends with several, and they had over 140 girls get initiated with their charter. Their national has also announced they are financing a new house for the chapter. I guess Nancy Drew who wrote the post above knows more about their organization than they do.

By: ^^^ass
#2  by: PanhellReality   

Delta Zeta
Zeta
Gamma Phi Beta
Alpha Xi Delta
will all be participating in Spring Recruitment for 2013

Its prob in your best interest to stay away from this nasty site. You should get a feel for what is right for YOU and not what people say on this page. This page is a complete joke and lie of what each chapter is really like. Some people just have nothing better to do then get behind a computer on an anonymous account and take out their jealously or insecurities on other chapters. It makes the Greek community at TXST look very bad just because of a few peoples sad, bitter actions. Each chapter is on this campus for a reason and they are all great in so many different ways.

So my advice is to stay off of here and just go through recruitment with an open mind. It is the only way that you will find where YOU really belong. You only choose once, so do it the right way. Because going Greek will be the best decision that you ever make in life!!
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR RECRUITMENT!!! GO GREEK!
(:

By: PanhellReality
#3  by: No   

I don't think all of those sororities are doing spring recruitment!! Not sure where you heard that from, but I know one of them is not having spring recruitment

By: No
by: UmmyesDec 23, 2012 2:30:19 AM

Heard it straight from Panhell.

By: Ummyes
#4  by: @joke   

Gamma Phi is not desperate for members. You sound bitter and obsessed.

By: @joke
#5  by: sororitygirl   

Gamma Phi is most certainly not desperate for members, considering before they accepted this pledge class they had 500+ girls registered for recruitment. Zeta love <3

By: sororitygirl
#6  by: Hahaha   

That's cute gamma phi trying to pose as a zeta

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.