facebook

Was The Society anyone first choice?

by: T

Do you think the society was anyone’s first choice? Or was it a backup if they got dropped from their top houses

Posted By: T
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KNOW MY STUFF   

Maybe if they're stupid.

By: KNOW MY STUFF
#2  by: Yuh   

It’s everyone’s back up lol makes it obvious they got dropped

By: Yuh
#3  by: Spread love   

Omg influencers and pretty girls (who are friends with many pi phis and kkgs) want to go a org with other influencers and pretty girls. Doesn’t sound like a back up, just girls going where they fit.

By: Spread love
by: OkJan 14, 2024 3:51:03 PM

Then why post videos in Panhellenic shirts that you have to get from actually signing up for the formal recruitment process if the society is your first choice lol?
The society isn’t even smu affiliated so only way to get those shirts is by signing up for real recruitment.
There’s influencers and pretty girls in kkg and pi phi too and they r actually a real sorority with real formals & mixers and national support soooo

By: Ok
by: Embarrassing Jan 14, 2024 4:50:29 PM

You rush TS simultaneously with Panhellenic. Maybe if you went here instead of trolling smu rush from tiktok you would know that. These girls would’ve gone Theta anyway.

By: Embarrassing
by: WoahJan 14, 2024 6:22:43 PM

they rush at the same time. rush is for you to figure out which house is the best fit. almost everyone goes into rush with a top house, but you still visit EVERY HOUSE. if they visit TS and like it better then the other houses, then they stick with it, but it’s not a backup.

By: Woah
#4  by: I don’t get the hate   

If girls want to go to an underground sorority who cares? Assuming they would have gotten bids, maybe not a pi phi of kappa, but down the line— going TS frees up more spots in an extremely competitive environment. And not saying the girls are problematic, but they won’t be causing trouble for the legit houses since they went elsewhere

By: I don’t get the hate
#5  by: H   

?

By: H

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.