facebook

Newly ShOcKeD GDI Forum ๐Ÿ˜ต

by: Spill GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

panHELLenic ๐Ÿ‘ฟ knows, knew and still lead-on 850 unknowing freshmen PNMs to their harsh rigged elimination recruitment. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Looking back, panHELLenic is to blame for not being "more forthcoming" about the limited true openings for the top 6 legacy-saturated sororities to 850 unknowing freshmen PNMs. ๐Ÿ˜–

The university is to blame for scheduling recruitment to entrap 450 newly sHoCkEd GDI unsuspecting girls for 2 exorbitantly expensive semesters. Then both dropping them with limited social events or activities for the captured Spring semester. ๐Ÿ˜ค

Posted By: Spill GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Mustang Mom ๐Ÿฅบ   

The 2022 Spring sorority rush at SMU has lived up to all the bad press Iโ€™ve encountered about the process. SMU historically has had issues with non-legacy girls being passed over. ๐Ÿ˜•

SMU panHELLenic continues avoid disclosing their limited opportunity to join the top sororities. I agree with a prior post that prior years recruitment disclosure reports including legacy versus non-legacy results be disclosed to them months in advance. ๐Ÿคจ

panHELLenic's FAILURE to disclose and to allow โ€œdirtyโ€ rush is completely misleading these young women in thinking joining SMU sororities is an "obtainable goal". I agree it is "cruel and deceitfulโ€. What a needless disappointment for so many non-legacy girls. Itโ€™s been a horrible experience for my daughter and many others. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

By: Mustang Mom ๐Ÿฅบ
by: GDI Reality ๐Ÿ˜ฆFeb 9, 2022 9:35:44 PM

panHELLenic ๐Ÿ‘ฟ should have forewarned the Spring PNMs about the very low probability of getting a bid from the top 3 sororities as a non-legacy. Also about the real probability of not getting a bid from the mid 3 sororities unless the PNM is a legacy or already knows a ton of members. ๐Ÿคจ

Spring GDI sHoCk is the most as severe at SMU. A complete " social metamorphosis " from the Fall semester. Severe Greek sorority cliques develop resulting in GDI isolation on most evenings and weekends. The newly shocked GDI is ready to transfer away as soon as she finishes her last Spring semester final. ๐Ÿ˜ž

By: GDI Reality ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
by: SMU GDI Crisis Office ๐Ÿ˜ตFeb 10, 2022 5:22:52 AM

There is a large number of newly ShOcKeD GDIs in our dormitory this week. They are sHoCkEd, angry, depressed and resentful to the university and especially panHELLenic. ๐Ÿ˜จ

Given it's long history for deceiving these young girls, the university and panHELLenic should immediately open a Newly ShOcKeD GDI Crisis Office to assist these emotionally harmed girls. ๐Ÿ›Œ

By: SMU GDI Crisis Office ๐Ÿ˜ต
by: 2018 Past ShOcKeD GDI ๐Ÿ‘ปDec 31, 2022 12:59:21 PM

2018 Post, PNMs be prepared..... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Just got a call from my High School friend who is now an active in her top tier UT sorority. We are both attended highly esteemed private college preparatory schools and are from upper class Texas families. UT had their recruitment BEFORE classes began in the Fall. She knew the recruitment results and registered last Fall as a first semester freshman with confidence as a top tier sorority pledge. She was initiated last December and is laser focused on her major, sorority life as an active and pursuing her future husband at her sorority's numerous fraternity mixers.

Conversely, I paid 4 times as much on tuition to attend SMU. Began the lengthy recruitment last Fall that lingered into the Spring semester. Received great encouragement and was lead-on by two top tier sororities of my pending bid to their sorority. Just to be cut late and only offered prefs by sororities 7 and 8. Both were not a fit for me.

I now realize, best case scenario is to skip Fall rush and go through Spring recruitment again to try to land a spot in the sororities that interest me. Meaning I will be a Junior before I am an active in one of these sororities. While my High School friend would have been an active for 1-1/2 years.

Realistically, as a Sophomore I will be cut again by the top 6 sororities and will receive the same bids from 7 and 8. It will then be too late to transfer to another university without losing a semester of credits.

So I need to cut my loses and transfer to UT this summer. I will need to take 3 -6 hours of summer school to make up for non-transferable credit hours then go through UT recruitment in August. A brutal schedule of non-stop classes for the next 12 months just to catch up with my UT friend. Otherwise, stay at SMU as a GDI social outcast paying 4 times the tuition as my UT friend.

There are over 300 girls in this predicament this semester at SMU. Yes, PanHELLenic snobs, your recruitment was a historic FAILURE.

By: 2018 Past ShOcKeD GDI ๐Ÿ‘ป
by: Recruitment EVIL ๐Ÿ‘ฟJan 6, 2023 9:36:35 AM

The University in 2015 moved the full tuition refund date to the week "BEFORE" the final results were announced. ๐Ÿคจ Any freshman PNM wanting out of the University after receiving her rush results would be subject to a 10% cut to her tuition and housing refund.

Keep in mind most freshmen do not have cars on campus so they would have to get their parents to drive to Dallas in their large SUV on snow / ice filled roads to pack and move her out.

We just learned the University requires the student to be out of her dorm by Friday, January 26th at 5pm, "a short 5 days after receiving her rush results", to prevent losing 50% of her housing refund. Extending the deadline through the weekend was Not Allowed to give parents time to drive to Dallas. A premeditated captive strategy to keep these 175+ newly GDIs at SMU for the Spring semester.

EVIL. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

By: Recruitment EVIL ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
by: ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ2018-19 PostsJan 7, 2023 4:30:47 PM

January 2019 Post

There were @700 PNM ladies going through Rush this week. Each of the 8 sororities had @60 open membership openings, 480 total. Most of the PNMs wanted to join one of the top 6 sororities, 360 total.

There are 250 to 300 disappointed, depressed newly sHoCkEd GDIs freshmen PNMs ๐Ÿ˜ต tonight. SMU must offer better social life options if they want almost $100,000 per year in total costs each year. Relying almost exclusively on Greek Life for a campus social life only serves those entitled, privileged 360 legacy ladies that join their sister's, mommies', grand mommies' top 6 sorority each year.

2018 Summer Post

The above response posts are obviously from PanHELLenic and sorority members 7 & 8. After reading these factual posts from ladies brutalized during the 2018 recruitment, I agree and sympathize with them.

PanHELLenic again allowed legacies to engulf the Pledge Classes of sororities 1-6. Leaving well over 300 freshman girls paying over $75,000+ a year to accept a bid from a sorority they were not interested in or be a GDI / GEED. Most of these 300 girls transferred to other universities. SMU must make changes to its recruitment or face another disastrous failure in 2019.

By: ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ2018-19 Posts
by: PNMs Be Prepared ๐Ÿ˜ฌJan 8, 2023 5:53:24 AM

Just beware. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

You are entering a long standing predetermined rigged sorority recruitment. There are more legacy PNMs than the top 2 have openings, more like 80-95 legacy PNMs for the top 2 this semester. Due to the recent loss of Theta, each of the 7 sororities will have a PC quota of about 65. The university and panHELLenic should forewarn and prepare this large group of 850 PNM students of the harsh reality of SMU recruitment. ๐Ÿคจ

The cattle call charade you will participate in this month will anger and leave you with resentment toward the Greek system and the university. Each year there are about 250-300+ newly sHoCkEd GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ต for the numerous reasons previously disclosed. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

The university and panHELLenic has set a Spring semester timeline so a 100% refund of tuition and housing fee deadline occurs well BEFORE recruitment results are announced. Then a short 5 day period to drop courses and move out before the 50% refund is set. The 50% refund deadline is a "Friday afternoon", not allowing the weekend for your parents to drive the dangerous wintery roads to move you out. All by design of the university and panHELLenic. ๐Ÿ˜–

As a graduating senior, I cannot depart this university without trying to do my part to end this ongoing EVIL rigged elimination process. The university must add other social opportunities and events for non-greek students. The university gave me a great if not superior education. However, I am appalled each February to see so many beautiful 18 year old girls in a state of shock and depression. Which should be one the happiest and exciting times of their lives. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

A wise past - newly ShOcKeD GDI ๐Ÿ‘ป

By: PNMs Be Prepared ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
by: "COB" ๐ŸŒฝJan 22, 2023 9:37:27 PM

The next EVIL panHELLenic ๐Ÿ‘ฟ illusion for GDIs.

"COB" ๐ŸŒฝ

โ€œ Most of the newly GDIs were encouraged by panHELLenic to proceed with COB ๐ŸŒฝ to find a possible opening. This additional waiting time would push the GDI well PAST the 50% tuition & housing refund deadline. Only sorority 6 & 7 were involved in COB this week. These were the sororities most were Not Interested in. Once realized of the GDI reality, it was Wednesday, far too late to transfer to another university or to ask your parents the short notice to make the dangerous wintery drive to Dallas.

It was pointed out that a vast majority of the top 5 sorority PCs were pre-determined. Only a few true openings were actually available to the non-connected.

Fall Sophomore rush is very similar to COB ๐ŸŒฝ. Only sorority 6 & 7 usually take pledges. Those Sophomores that go through recruitment a second time in the Spring are usually cut early and are given bids from sorority 6 & 7 again. Sorority 6 may cut you as a sophomore. โ€œ

โ€œ Mid-January 2023 there will be over 425 newly sHoCkEd GDIs. They paid almost $100 grand for their freshman year. SMU is now the most expensive university in Texas.
30 credit hours earned, 21 hours or less are transferable..."

Being a GDI social outcast in such a Greek Social Life dominated exorbitantly expensive university is hard to validate. Most GDIs transfer and sadly over half of them eventually drop OUT of college.

A successful recruitment? ๐Ÿคจ

By: "COB" ๐ŸŒฝ
by: Newly ShOcKeD GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ตJan 27, 2023 11:41:20 PM

There are 450 to 500 disappointed, depressed newly sHoCkEd GDIs freshmen PNMs ๐Ÿ˜ต tonight.

SMU must offer better social life options if they want almost $100,000 per year in total costs each year. Relying almost exclusively on Greek Life for a campus social life only serves those entitled, privileged 360 legacy girls that join their sister's, mommies', grand mommies' top 5 sorority each year.

This is the first of many lonely weekends for these emotionally harmed girls. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Great job panHELLenic! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

By: Newly ShOcKeD GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ต
by: yep ๐Ÿ˜Feb 4, 2023 6:20:15 PM

panHELLenic ๐Ÿ˜ˆ really gave the COB ๐ŸŒฝ to the GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ต this recruitment.

By: yep ๐Ÿ˜
#2  by: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI ๐Ÿ‘ป   

Newly ShOcKeD GDIs upcoming reality: ๐Ÿ˜ง

1. Denial - Yes you were cut.
2. Anger - That srat cut me late.
3. Bargaining - COB, wait it is just for srats 7 & 8.
4. Depression - @2 weeks of - what did I do wrong.
5. Acceptance - Completing transfer apps for UT and your home state university.

Then for an ego boost, a few Saturday nights at the Greenville Ave. Club scene with your fellow GDIs.

Followed by spending Spring Break finding summer session housing at your upcoming transfer university.

You will be packed-up and ready to leave a week before Spring semester finals.

After your last final, straight to the car & gone....๐Ÿš—

By: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI ๐Ÿ‘ป
by: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI๐Ÿ‘ปFeb 9, 2022 9:41:10 PM

Newly ShOcKeD GDIs,

`Remember what we told 'ya, ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Each sorority's Recruitment Committee consists of it's most powerful alumni, a few Chapter officers and 1 or 2 active members. They review PNMs apps, recs and respond to mommies' calls & contribution$ to honor their "legacy daughter". This Recruitment Committee determines how many PNM Chapter legacies will be honored with a Spring bid, usually by November 1st. Often for the top 3 sororities, there are less than 10 openings remaining for non-legacies. The next 3 sororities may just have 15-20 openings remaining for non-legacies. ๐Ÿ˜ง

The first recruitment rounds are called "cattle calls". Most junior & seniors take Chapter fines instead of attending these. They do not want to make fake conversation with "non-legacy walking casualties". ๐Ÿคจ

Non-legacies have a "very legitimate beef" with panHELLenic for not disclosing their limited opportunity to join the top 6 sororities. The past few years legacy versus non-legacy Recruitment results should be disclosed to them months in advance. Leading-on non-legacy PNMs about joining Greek Life in the top 6 sororities is "cruel and deceitful". ๐Ÿ˜ค

By: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI๐Ÿ‘ป
by: Srat?Feb 10, 2022 7:47:11 AM

Nobody says srat.

By: Srat?
by: Very Concerned PNM ๐Ÿ˜ฏDec 22, 2022 6:54:54 PM

Top 2 sororities @ 65 pledge quota each.
Next 3 sororities @ 65 pledge quota each.

325 Spring recruitment pledges in the top 5.
850-900 Spring PNMs next month.... ๐Ÿคจ

Resulting in 525-575 Spring newly shocked GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ต
or pledging in the small 2 sororities.

By: Very Concerned PNM ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
by: Past ShOcKeD GDI Post ๐Ÿ‘ปDec 31, 2022 1:12:54 PM

We see PanHELLenic paid Greek Rank to REMOVE the GDI Terrible Week Post. The points made on that Post were read by over 400 viewers. Lets all hope there will be changes made to the manipulated recruiting process next year.

The major factual points were as follows:

The University in 2015 moved the full tuition refund date to the week BEFORE the final results were announced. ๐Ÿคจ Any freshman PNM wanting out of the University after receiving her rush results would be subject to a 10% cut to her tuition and housing refund.

Keep in mind most freshmen do not have cars on campus so they would have to get their parents to drive to Dallas in their large SUV on snow / ice filled roads to pack and move her out.

We just learned the University requires the student to be out of her dorm by Friday, January 26th at 5pm, a short 5 days after receiving her rush results, to prevent losing 50% of her housing refund. Extending the deadline through the weekend was Not Allowed to give parents time to drive to Dallas. A premeditated captive strategy to keep these 175+ newly GDIs at SMU for the Spring semester. EVIL. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Most of the newly GDIs were encouraged to proceed with COB to find a possible opening. Only sorority 7 & 8 were involved in COB this week. These were the sororities most were Not Interested In. Once realized of the GDI reality, it was Wednesday, far too late to transfer to another university or to ask your parents the short notice to make the dangerous wintery drive to Dallas.

It was pointed out that a vast majority of the top 6 sorority PCs were pre-determined. Only a few true openings were actually available to the non-connected. Fall Sophomore rush is very similar to COB. Only sorority 7 & 8 usually take pledges. Those Sophomores that go through recruitment a second time in the Spring are usually cut early and are given bids from sorority 7 & 8 again. Sorority 7 may cut you as a sophomore.

Pretty depressing. Tonight, my roommate and many of the newly pledged girls are out at sorority parties. The 15 -20 newly sHoCkEd GDIs on our floor are studying or watching the Shopping Network. We did nothing to deserve this social isolation. Just obeyed the recruitment rules and trusted the top 6 sororities with their verbal bid encouragement. We are stuck here as social outcasts by design of the University and PanHELLenic. ๐Ÿ˜’

By: Past ShOcKeD GDI Post ๐Ÿ‘ป
by: 'ole Salty Repost Jan 8, 2023 9:40:28 PM

As the GDI drives off campus in mid-May, she & her family spent $100 grand for her freshmen year earning 30 credit hours. Only 18 credit hours will be transferable to her transfer university.

The GDI will need to immediately begin summer session for 6 credit hours at her transfer university lasting through early August. Then if at UT, she will go straight into sorority recruitment & begin her pledgeship in late August. Fall classes begin & she will be initiated late November in her sophomore year.

Then Spring classes & another summer session. Continuing straight into her Junior year. Finally after 3 years of non-stop classes, the summer after her Junior year she will be caught up. However, her academic advisor strongly recommends a summer internship due to her lack of work experience. This means another summer away from her family. Finally by graduation, she can spend a few weeks with her family after being away for 4 long years.

Sadly, @ 50% transferring GDIs burn-out by their Junior year and begin real life. SMU panHELLenic has no empathy or concern for GDIs. ๐Ÿ˜’

By: 'ole Salty Repost
#3  by: Haha   

The way you think your cut was on lack of legacy status is funny. You donโ€™t seem the least bit likable. You probably donโ€™t have the money or looks or personality to make a house look twice at you. If all these dropped girls are stunning and rich and smart and outgoing then they would join one of the houses they think they are too good for and every house would be desirable the next year.

By: Haha
by: yep ๐ŸงFeb 15, 2022 3:17:23 AM

These sorority recruitment response posts are from:

p/oed newly gdi coeds
p/oed gdi moms
p/oed gdi dads
p/oed past gdis

Sorority recruitment changes are required for next year.

By: yep ๐Ÿง
by: Unstoppable Troll Moms ๐Ÿ™‹Feb 15, 2022 3:19:24 AM

Full, transparent disclosures must be required for next Fall semester's recruitment. A writen statement from the university must be read and presented to these girls in the early Fall semester, giving the actual recruitment results from the past 5 years. An actual percent of legacy versus non-legacy percentages for each participating sorority must be fully disclosed to them at that time. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

By: Unstoppable Troll Moms ๐Ÿ™‹
by: :)Feb 15, 2022 12:37:52 PM

^^^ Fabulous! ๐Ÿ˜€

By: :)
by: Very Concerned PNM ๐Ÿ˜ฏJan 2, 2023 3:41:44 PM

PNMs WORRY. ๐Ÿค”

Top 2 sororities @ 65 pledge quota each.
Next 3 sororities @ 65 pledge quota each.

325 Spring recruitment pledge quota in the top 5.
850-900 Spring PNMs this month.... ๐Ÿคจ

Resulting in 525-575 Spring newly shocked GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ต
or pledging in the small 2 sororities.

Easy math.... ๐Ÿ˜

By: Very Concerned PNM ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
#4  by: Ha   

If you had been given all the above info you still would be where you are right now. You would have assumed one of these alleged 6-15 open non legacy spots was going to you. you think you are entitled to a spot in the house of your liking just for filling out a recruitment application.

By: Ha
by: :)Feb 12, 2022 10:54:36 AM

^^^ Fabulous!

By: :)
by: ShOcKiNgLy TrUe ๐Ÿ˜ฎDec 29, 2022 7:13:12 PM

Spring GDI sHoCk ๐Ÿ˜ต is the most as severe at SMU. A complete " social metamorphosis " from the Fall semester. Severe Greek sorority cliques develop resulting in GDI isolation on most evenings and weekends. The newly shocked GDI is ready to transfer away as soon as she finishes her last Spring semester final. ๐Ÿ˜ž

By: ShOcKiNgLy TrUe ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
#5  by: L   

geed

By: L
by: Past ShOcKeD GDIs ๐Ÿ‘ปDec 31, 2022 12:52:04 PM

BEST Past Shocked GDI Re-Posts: ๐Ÿ‘ป
PMNS be prepared....

โ€œ SMU and Panhellenic must be truthful to next years recruitment class. There are @65 PC openings in each one of the 7 sororities.

In 2023 @65 PC openings in each one of the 7 sororities.

The top five sororities with their 325 pledges will enjoy a thriving social life. These five will give bids to their pre-determined group of mostly legacy pledges, big contributors, famous families and top athletes. The small remainder of openings will be fought over by a ratio of 30 to 1.

PanHELLenic will attempt to corral the remaining @525 PNMs in COB recruitment into sororities 6 & 7 or they will drop out. As discussed earlier, actives in these two sororities admit their disappointment with their limited social options. GDIs will gather and discuss improvements for their future at SMU with more posts in the future. โ€

โ€œ Realistically, as a Sophomore I will be cut again by the top 5 sororities and will receive the same bids from 6 and 7. It will then be too late to transfer to another university without losing a semester of credits.

So I need to cut my losses and transfer to UT this summer. I will need to take 6-9 hours of 2 summer school sessions to make up for non-transferable credit hours then go through UT recruitment in August. A brutal schedule of non-stop classes for the next 12 months just to catch up with my UT friend. Otherwise, stay at SMU as a GDI social outcast paying 4 times the tuition as my UT friend. โ€

โ€œ Most of the newly GDIs were encouraged to proceed with COB to find a possible opening. Only sorority 7 & 8 were involved in COB this week. These were the sororities most were Not Interested In. Once realized of the GDI reality, it was Wednesday, far too late to transfer to another university or to ask your parents the short notice to make the dangerous wintery drive to Dallas.

It was pointed out that a vast majority of the top 5 sorority PCs were pre-determined. Only a few true openings were actually available to the non-connected.

Fall Sophomore rush is very similar to COB. Only sorority 6 & 7 usually take pledges. Those Sophomores that go through recruitment a second time in the Spring are usually cut early and are given bids from sorority 6 & 7 again. Sorority 6 may cut you as a sophomore. โ€œ

โ€œ Mid-January 2020 there will be over 325 shocked GDIs.
They paid almost $100 grand for their freshman year.
SMU is now the most expensive university in Texas.
30 credit hours earned, 21 hours are transferable...

Being a GDI social outcast in such a Greek Social Life dominated exorbitantly expensive university is hard to validate. Most GDIs transfer and sadly over half of them eventually drop OUT of college.

A successful recruitment? โ€œ ๐Ÿคจ

By: Past ShOcKeD GDIs ๐Ÿ‘ป
#6  by: Unstoppable Troll Moms ๐Ÿ™‹   

Full, transparent disclosures must be required for this Fall-Spring semester's recruitment. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

A written statement from the university must be read and presented to these girls in the early Fall semester, giving the actual recruitment results from the past 5 years.

An actual percent of "legacy versus non-legacy" percentages for each participating sorority must be fully disclosed to them at that time. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

By: Unstoppable Troll Moms ๐Ÿ™‹
by: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI ๐Ÿ‘ปJan 15, 2024 10:30:11 AM

1. Denial - Yes you were cut.
2. Anger - That srat cut me late.
3. Bargaining - COB, wait it is just for srats 5 & 6.
4. Depression - @2 weeks of - what did I do wrong.
5. Acceptance - Completing transfer apps for UT and your home state university.

Then for an ego boost, a few Saturday nights at the Greenville Ave. Club scene with your fellow GDIs.

Followed by spending Spring Break finding summer session housing at your upcoming transfer university.

You will be packed-up and ready to leave a week before Spring semester finals.

After your last final, straight to the car & gone....๐Ÿš—

By: Past Newly ShOcKeD GDI ๐Ÿ‘ป
by: Newly ShOcKeD GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ตJan 22, 2024 2:09:30 PM

Tonight ๐Ÿ˜ž the newly sHoCkEd GDI must call her parents with the bad news. After her parents paid $50 grand for another SMU semester, she has to tell them about being cut from the sorority/s she wanted to join. This is after during the holidays, telling them about how these top sororities expressed great interest in her.

Her mom ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ did not tell her about the numerous weekends she had to donate, her time, labor and contributions to various causes to secure the numerous RECs required for SMU recruitment. Her mom still has 4-5 more weekends of commitments to these "legacy moms" for their RECs. A great emotional and financial loss to this GDI and her family.

Being a GDI/Geed in such a Greek life socially dominated exorbitantly expensive university is impossible to validate. ๐Ÿฅบ

By: Newly ShOcKeD GDIs ๐Ÿ˜ต
#7  by: ?   

Why has this weird dude been posting this for so many years? To drive up site traffic?

By: ?
by: nope ๐ŸงDec 23, 2022 11:01:30 PM

These sorority recruitment response posts are from:

p/oed newly gdi coeds
p/oed gdi moms
p/oed gdi dads
p/oed past gdis

Sorority recruitment changes are required for Spring semester.

By: nope ๐Ÿง
by: PNMs Beware ๐Ÿ˜ฏJan 9, 2023 11:03:40 PM

SMU recruitment is predominantly committed to honor legacies.

There are not enough Spring 2023 Sorority 1-5 PC openings for the large incoming group of legacy PNMs. Non-legacy PNMs will have "Very Limited Opportunities" to join the "Legacy Crowded Sorority 1-5 PCs".

By: PNMs Beware ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
#8  by: fv   

can you murder yourself & your own kids

By: fv
by: /\ panHELLenic ๐Ÿ‘ฟDec 27, 2022 6:03:11 PM

Showing your EVIL horns ๐Ÿ˜ˆ so soon.

No need, your predetermined, rigged legacy-filled sorority recruitment begins in 2 weeks. You will upset, socially destroy over 525 freshmen PNMs to newly shocked GDI status in 3 weeks.

Then... you will laugh, laugh, laugh ๐Ÿคฌ.

By: /\ panHELLenic ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
#9  by: Padma   

Whre are you, Mr. PanHELL? Mumbai? Because the only ice and snow around campus is in my refrigerator.

By: Padma
by: "Drive to Dallas"Jan 8, 2023 3:31:21 PM

Idiot. ๐Ÿคฃ

Many students are from the mid-west, Chicago and Jersey areas.
Ice & snow for sure.

By: "Drive to Dallas"
#10  by: ๐Ÿ™„   

This person is the definition of how changing your location wonโ€™t change your mindset or problems. GET TF OVER IT ALREADY. How many YEARS has it been????

By: ๐Ÿ™„
by: ShOcKiNgLy TrUe ๐Ÿ˜ฎFeb 1, 2024 4:18:39 AM

Spring GDI sHoCk ๐Ÿ˜ต is the most as severe at SMU. A complete " social metamorphosis " from the Fall semester. Severe Greek sorority cliques develop resulting in GDI isolation on most evenings and weekends.

The newly sHoCkEd GDI is ready to transfer...๐Ÿš— away as soon as she finishes her last Spring semester final. ๐Ÿ˜ž A loss of several hundred GDI girls from the university each year. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

By: ShOcKiNgLy TrUe ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.