facebook

Who are the billionaire twins?

by: bt

I've seen a lot of references to billionaire twins who went Theta last year. Who are those girls? Apparently all of their friends got into Theta too. What's the tea with them?

Posted By: bt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: look up   

Restoration Hardware CEO's kids

By: look up
#2  by: questions   

What is with all these questions about influencers and the tea about them? Do the influencers slide them in there? Because literally nobody I know here cares.

By: questions
#3  by: Bree   

We just tryna know if they are good ppl...

By: Bree
by: SjJan 21, 2022 10:26:32 PM

Yes they are good people and that’s all that matters. All of their friends are great people also. There are people that are successful that are genuine.

By: Sj
#4  by: boom   

spill the tea we know you have the teaaa

By: boom
by: Less is more Jan 21, 2022 10:37:05 PM

I all of the Theta girls have money, they come from very influential families but they are great girls and don’t use their parents money to flaunt their popularity. Allot of the Theta girls are extremely bright and very involved in the University and also gorgeous.
I got to know them during rush they are amazing and I did not even get a bid and I still love them :)

By: Less is more
#5  by: Yg   

They got into theater because they do love them and that whole pledge class is amazing. And they’re not the only ones with money at the University so why does everyone keep asking who cares if someone has money or not. Remember we’re going to a school that cost $80,000 a year that’s a lot of coin.

By: Yg
by: Truth stay madJan 22, 2022 4:42:44 AM

The difference is that they are the daughters of a billionaire. And they also have the AirDiors...
There’s different levels of wealth at SMU and currently, they top all of you lol

By: Truth stay mad
by: YaJan 22, 2022 10:29:21 AM

I agree 100% they’re at the top. But that’s kinda a bad example because a lot of girls have the air diors.

What interesting to me is how little they flex compared to other girls. Reminds me of the saying money talks wealth whispers

By: Ya
#6  by: Liesss   

A lot of girls have the Air Jordan Dior sneakers ?? Are you sure about that????

By: Liesss
by: YesJan 22, 2022 11:21:18 AM

At least a dozen thetas.

By: Yes
by: PleaseJan 22, 2022 11:22:44 AM

Yep, this about sums up. People here fight about who has better sneakers. Yuck

By: Please
#7  by: Look it up   

lol we ain’t talking about the same Air Jordan Dior sneakers

By: Look it up
#8  by: Gia   

Honestly based on their social media you could never tell just how much money they have and I think that really speaks their character and how they were raised. I know their dad came from really humble beginnings so I think he probably raised them to be humble too.

By: Gia
#9  by: Money who cares    

It so funny why you all care about who wears what and who has how much money . Move on and maybe one day say hi to them and see how nice and sweet they are you might be surprised. Great girls honestly. Entire friend group of Theta girls they hand out with are amazing. Remember we go to school that is privet .

By: Money who cares
by: U just doing too much Jan 22, 2022 1:40:07 PM

And who tf paid you to say that?

By: U just doing too much
#10  by: Money who cares    

It so funny why you all care about who wears what and who has how much money . Move on and maybe one day say hi to them and see how nice and sweet they are you might be surprised. Great girls honestly. Entire friend group of Theta girls they hand out with are amazing. Remember we go to school that is privet .

By: Money who cares

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.