facebook

Out of touch alum stop picking recruitment outfits

by: Gen z

There is no way the actives in these houses are the ones picking skinny jeans and over the knee boots/riding boots or making everyone dig up their old Gucci belts from 2017. To the alum helping with recruitment, please defer to the actives for outfit choices!!!!!!

The only one I saw that I liked was the house who wore the mom jean and heal combo (forget which house that was).

Next recruitment please do some cute flare jeans and booties (pi phi would look so much cuter if they all had maroon flare jeans with booties instead of maroon skinny jeans and riding boots), or do mom/boyfriend/straight leg jeans + clean white sneakers (maybe Air Force ones) for the more casual first day look (which I know is also very basic….but it is worlds better than looking outdated on top of being basic)

The looks were serving mid to late 2010s and I just know they were picked from some elder millennial alum.

Posted By: Gen z
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Out of touch   

Agreee

By: Out of touch
#2  by: Lol   

Ok I remember the house it was alpha chi omega philanthropy round look I liked but I also saw they wore black skinnys (better than blue skinny jeans ig), Gucci belts, and riding boots day one. Ugh I was rooting for you ladies!!! PLEASE next year I’m begging you guys to do black flare jeans day one instead or at least switch out the riding boots with cute black or white booties. Promise that flares will still look cute with your jerseys!!

Ok done procrastinating my homework now & I hope everyone had a great recruitment and everyone ran home to who they wanted!!!! Thanks for the quality tik tok content.

By: Lol
#3  by: Yeah   

It is true lol no one wanted to wear what we had to on the first day

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.