facebook

sorority rankings(?)

by: Confused

Can someone explain to me what exactly makes the sorority rankings the way they are? Just specifically on this site I feel like things are kind of skewed differently from how I personally initially saw things to be. I mean they're maybe roughly the same but there's some where I'm like... how is that house "above" this other one. You know? Like is it more based on how cute the girls are, how wealthy, longtime reputations, or what?? I just don't get it. Honestly it's kind of the same with the frats too.

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: PNM   

Dear Greek Life,
Salty mom seems to be rattled. We heard bout her before we chose SMU and I have to say... we have all had a good laugh and continue to do so. As for rushing, we have viewed the legacy reports and honestly you guys have little less legacies than most southern schools..... I am a legacy and realize I may not get the srat I want. But I'm not concerned bc I know that all the frats atSMU are awesome!
XO
PNM

By: PNM
#12  by: honesty   

It’s the “way things have always been”, but truthfully the rankings mean nothing as long as you’re with people you like to hang out with. Once you’re in a sorority nobody cares what srat you’re in except overeager freshmen obsessed with “status.” You’re here for an education first anyway

By: honesty
#13  by: 2020   

PI PHI
THETA
KAPPA
TRI DELT
CHI O
DG
AXO
G PHI

By: 2020
by: LolJan 17, 2021 12:12:03 AM

i feel like pi phi/theta/kappa are on the same level and it just depends on personal preference but everything else is spot on thank u lol

By: Lol
#14  by: Real real   

Some of the rankings on here are laughable
Real:
Kappa
Pi phi
Tri delt
Dg
Chi o
Axo
Gphi

Theta isn’t ranked bc rumor has it they are next to be kicked off

By: Real real
#15  by: dawg   

ok as for PC '21 no one can even argue this list at all. This is what I have gathered from all of the relevant frats.

Top: Theta, Tri delt
Upper Middle: Kappa, pi phi
mid: chi-o
upper bottom: AXO
bottom: DG, g phi

By: dawg
#16  by: Ranks   

if you don't want ranks don't be on this site

By: Ranks
#17  by: Who   

I can do this all day long also

By: Who
#18  by: Ranks!   

About the ranks

By: Ranks!
#19  by: ranks   

Lets look at what this site is for.

By: ranks
#20  by: IloveTexas   

Top tear ranges based on categories such a sisterhood, wealthiest, image, etc.

Top:
Pi phi
Theta
Kappa
Upper middle/lower top:
Tri delt
Middle:
Chi o
Lower:
A chi o
DG
Bottom:
Gphi

By: IloveTexas

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.